Sixty-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When you surprise him at a fan meet.
Pairing: Donghae; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

You were on a business trip in Thailand so you couldn’t make it to Donghae’s fan meet. He begged you to come but how much he begged, he still can’t make you to attend to his fan meet. Donghae stared at his phone, hoping you to call him back but you didn’t.

 

He put the phone back on the table then leaned his back against the couch. The other Super Junior members look at him. Eunhyuk sat beside him and took his phone on the table. Donghae look up at him.

 

“What’s up?” Eunhyuk asked as he read the texts of you and Donghae.

 

“Just read it all, you’ll get it soon.” Donghae said then sighed.

 

“Ahh, she can’t attend the fan meet. I see. Cheer up. It’s just a small matter.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You just said it as a small matter? You just don’t know how I feel. Just try to put yourself in my shoes. What would you feel when the girl you like the most, well love the most to be exact can’t attend your fan meet?” Donghae asked as he crossed his arms to his chest.

 

“Man your question is too long for me to catch.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“You see, even you can’t answer my question.” Donghae said and glared at him.

 

“Aye, don’t look at me like that.” Eunhyuk said and handed the phone to Donghae before walks out of the room.

 

Donghae shook his head then look at the other members who are busy on doing their own things. He messed his hair but he immediately stops when his stylist smack his arm. Donghae laughs at her.

 

“You just don’t know how much hair spray that I used to fixed your hair.” She said then try to fixed Donghae’s hair again.

 

“Sorry, I’m just bored.” Donghae said. “I hope she could come…”

 

“Who?”

 

“Nah, it’s nothing.”

 

“________-ah, am I right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Calm down. I’m sure that she’ll attend your next fan meet.” His stylist assured him.

 

“You think so, noona?”

 

“Yes. I think so…”

 

“Oh I miss her already…” Donghae said.

 

-----------

 

You keep checking on the time on your watch. You’re scared that you’re late for Super Junior’s fan meeting today. You didn’t call or text Donghae about you were going to his fan meet today. You really want to see his shock face.

 

You entered into a cab and went straight to the fan meet. You fixed your make up that is ruined by your sweat and combed your hair with your hand. You fixed your clothes and get out of the cab after you paid the driver.

 

You walk in and find out the Donghae was at the backstage. You immediately used your glasses and cap as you pretend to be one of the staff there. Donghae seems to be stressed out and he can’t stop pacing, making the other members worried.

 

“Yah, there’s nothing to be scared of. It’s just a fan meet.” Shin Dong said.

 

“It’s not about that.” Donghae said then shook his head and began to pacing back and forth again.

 

“Aish… So what seems to be the problem?” Shin Dong asked again.

 

“His bubbly boo is not here.” Eunhyuk answered, making the people around them laughs.

 

Donghae started to chase Eunhyuk around but suddenly stops when he got bump into you. You immediately pulled the cap down to cover your face. Donghae stared at you. You bowed and walked passed by him.

 

You were about to run but Donghae held your arms.

 

“Is that really you?” Donghae asked as he widened his eyes to see you there.

 

You just can’t hold your laughter anymore so you laugh as hard as you can. Donghae’s expression is just too funny for you to handle. He frowned and pretends to be sulk. You took off the cap and placed it on his head.

 

“Y-Yah, my hair… How dare you do this to me? Is this what you called as a surprise? Nonsense…” Donghae said then crossed his arms.

 

You stick out your tongue and laughs at him.

 

“How dare you…” Donghae said then pulled you into his arms.

 

“Ouch, ouch it hurts!” You groaned when he hugged you tightly.

 

“You deserve it. You know that I don’t like-,” You cut him off with a kiss.

 

He slowly let go off the hug and replied your kiss but you immediately pulled off. You can continue after your fan meet. Don’t ruin your lipstick.” You joked as Donghae pouted at you.

 

“Fine, I’ll make sure you won’t escape from this.” Donghae said before he followed the other members went onstage.


Sorry for making you wait T^T

-TabiOppa