Sixty-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When dilemma come to me.
Pairing: TOP; Doojoon; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG; BEAST.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: junghyeji.

 

You were in the library, looking for a book to read. You were bored ever since your best friend had move on to another town. She can’t really contact you since that she was busy cleaning up her new house.

 

You walk passes by each of the shelves in the library, looking for a nice book to read. You keep searching and searching but nothing attracts your attention. You decided to go to the fictional section.

 

As you where searching, two guys followed you from behind. One of them is from the left and one from the right. You didn’t recognise about it because you were too eager to look for fictional book.

 

TOP, who is hiding behind the shelves from your right stares at you between the books while Doojoon from your left side. TOP keep moving out the books just to follow you. TOP and Doojoon decided to ask you out today.

 

You stop when you had found the book that you were looking for all this time. You smiled at took out the book but you drop it when you saw a pair of beautiful eyes suddenly appeared behind the book, staring at you. TOP immediately duck down and clenched his teeth.

 

‘That was close.’ TOP thought as he sighs.

 

You searched for the eyes between the books but nothing was there. You shrug and took the book that you just dropped on the floor. When you stood up, you were shocked to see Doojoon standing straight in front of you, making you drop the book once again.

 

“Oh, sorry…” Doojoon apologized and bend down to take the book for you.

 

“Oh, it’s okay.” You said.

 

Doojoon handed the book towards you and shyly smiled. You smiled and bowed at him. You were about to leave but Doojoon stop you.

                                                                                                  

“Um, excuse me. May I know your name?” He asked.

 

“Eh? Oh… My name is ______. What’s yours?” You asked.

 

“Just call me Doojoon. Don’t you recognise something about me?” Doojoon smiled.

 

“Huh?”

 

“We always got bumped into each other but you didn’t lift up your head when you’re apologizing.” Doojoon said and chuckles.

 

“Oh, no wonder your voice sounds familiar.” You replied and smile back at him.

 

“Yeah…. So what are you doing here?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I’m looking for a book to read. I’m bored.” You pouted.

 

Doojoon chuckles at your cuteness. “Ahh, me too.” He said.

 

TOP who is now staring at the both of you immediately looked away. He is angry because he was supposes to talk to you at the first place, not Doojoon. TOP pushed the book, making some enough space for him to watch the both of you.

 

‘I need to do something.’ TOP said to himself.

 

TOP immediately walk towards to the side of the shelves and stood behind Doojoon. You cupped your mouth to see him.

 

‘TOP! Is that really him? OMG I just met my crush in person!’ You amazedly thought.

 

“______-sshi, May I have a word with you?” TOP smiled then look at Doojoon who is looking at him with questionable look.

 

“Oh, o-okay.” You bowed at Doojoon then walked away with TOP to the corner of the library.

 

“Um, I want to ask you… Whether you wanna hang out with me?” TOP asked.

 

You widened your eyes.

 

“H-hang out with y-you? Did I hear it wrongly?” You frowned.

 

TOP shook his head.

 

“No.” He said then chuckles.

 

“O-oh….” You shyly look at your shoes.

 

“So shall we meet up at Han River in the afternoon by tomorrow?” TOP asked.

 

You lift up your head. His eyes were telling you that he is hoping for a good answer from you.

 

“I’ll try because the guy who just talked to me just now was asking me the same thing.” You said.

 

“Oh, I see. I hope you could make a good choice. See you tomorrow afternoon, I guess.” TOP rubbed the back of his neck and bowed at you before he walks out of the library.

 

You cupped your mouth.

 

“OMG am I dreaming?” You happily asked yourself.

 

You pinch your cheek and it hurts. “Ouch…”

 

Doojoon walks towards you. You looked at him then smiled. He raised his eyebrows and pouting towards the exit of the library. You blinked.

 

“What I mean is what did he say to you?” Doojoon asked then the both of you laughs.

 

“Ahh, he was asking me out.”

 

“H-he did?” Doojoon looked at the exit.

 

You nodded.

 

“Um, okay. I hope to see you tomorrow at the café that you used to go with your friend. Meet you up at afternoon.” Doojoon smiles then walk away before you manage to say a word.

 

“Why does it have to be afternoon?” You sighed.

 

---------------------

 

You keep pacing in the room.

 

“Oh gosh which one should I choose? Doojoon the handsome stranger or TOP my beloved crush?” You said as you taps your chin.

 

--------------------

 

Doojoon looked at his watch. He is waiting for you to come to meet up with him in the café. He took a sip on his cup of cappuccino. He took his phone and read the text that he had just received from you.

 

………………………………

From: ______

 

Oppa, I’m not sure if I can meet you up today. Sorry.

………………………………

 

 

Doojoon sighs then massage his temple.

 

‘I knew it.’ He thought.

 

-----------------

 

TOP played with his fingers then look at his watch. He sighs then looked at the bright sky. The birds flew passed by his head and took a rest at the nearby tree. TOP stared at the couple who just walked pass by him. He smiles when the guy kisses his girlfriend’s cheek.

 

TOP wait and wait but still, you didn’t show up. TOP was about to stand up and walks away but he stops when he saw you running into his way.

 

“S-Sorry…” You apologized as you were panting for air.

 

“Y-you choose me over Doojoon?” TOP asked.

 

You nodded. A smile curved on TOP’s lips and he pulled you into a hug. While in the other line, Doojoon just spends his time alone in the café.

 

‘Maybe I’ll get her soon.’ Doojoon thought and chuckles.


What you think about this chapter.
​p/s: Happy birthday to you, junghyeji-sshi! :)

-TabiOppa