Sixty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When he writes song about you.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: ChoiSeungHyunlover.

 

 

TOP and you had broke up It happened just like that. You cried a lot that time and you can’t forget how painful you are that time.

 

-------------

 

“Hey! Where are you going just now, hyung?” Seungri asked but TOP didn’t reply and went straight towards the kitchen.

 

“Geez, what’s wrong with that guy?” Seungri asked his hyungs.

 

“Don’t you know where he was just now? He went to see ____-ah and ask for a …” Daesung paused. “Break up.”

 

“W-what? He shouldn’t do that!” Seungri said.

 

Everybody in the living room ignores him. Seungri looked at TOP who is now sitting in the kitchen, thinking deeply. Seungri looked at his hyungs and waved at them to get their attention. They looked up at him.

 

Seungri cleared his throat. “___-ah was a nice person. She’s even nicer than my girlfriend. Why would Seunghyun hyung ask for a break up from her?” Seungri purposely shouts, making TOP turn to look at him.

 

TOP stood up from his seat and went inside his room, not wanting to hear anything about you anymore. He decided to forget about you. He threw all of his things before throwing

his body onto the bed and fell asleep.

 

----------------

 

The years had passed and the both of you had grown up. You were now staying with your parents. Your cousin was a radio DJ so she decided to read out the story that you had written and it was about your feelings.

 

TOP is lying on his bed. He can’t sleep so he decided to turn on the radio. He heard stories from the radio that I agree with and it is exactly how he felt that time. He feels like that story was sent by you to him. He decided to make a song right after he turn off the radio. He decided to writes song about you called “Love Dust”.

 

While he was busy thinking, he sing the songs that he and you used to listen together. When he recognise about it, he immediately hit his forehead and stops singing. He still remembered just now morning that the both of you had run into each other on the streets.

 

TOP smiles at you as you smiled back at him. Too bad that you didn’t recognise it was TOP. You looked at your cousin, who is smiling at you.

 

“He is TOP. Don’t you remember anything?” Your male cousin asked and you shook as you turn to look at him who is walking with another girl which you think was his new girlfriend.

 

“He had moved on, I see.” You said.

 

TOP smiles faded when he saw you entered into your cousin’s car who he think was your boyfriend.

 

‘I pray that you and him happy, _____-ah.’ TOP thought as his sister poked his waist.

 

“Hey, let’s go.” TOP’s sister said and he nodded.

 

He is wondering that if you still remembered the day that the both of you first met. TOP shook his head and continued on writing.

 

After a few months, the song been played in the café, making you choked your own drink. You were about to drink again but stops when you heard TOP’s voice from behind. You turn to your back to see the journalists asking TOP some questions about the song that he wrote.

 

“I wrote this song for a girl once was mine. Her name was _____-ah. We just ran into each other last month and she inspires me to write this song.” TOP said then smiled.

 

“How have she been?” One of the journalists asked.

 

“I don’t know. We’ve lost contact since the day we broke up. I wish that she’s fine with… her new boyfriend.”

 

You frown to hear ‘her new boyfriend.’

 

“New boyfriend?”

 

“Yes. When the both of us run into each other last month, I saw she walks with another guy. It’s probably her boyfriend. I know it hurts me so much to see her but she gives me strength. I tried to move on but until now, I can never find another one like her.” TOP said.

 

“So do you still love her, TOP-sshi?”

 

“It is a lie if I said I did not love her.”

 

“So, do you have something to say to her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay, go on TOP-sshi.”

 

“Um, _____-ah. I wish you and him live happily. I know that I had made you cried once and I’m sorry.” TOP said.

 

“Thank you for spending your time with us TOP-sshi.”

 

“Sure, you’re-,” Then suddenly you cut him off.

 

“I never had a boyfriend before and after I met you!” You shouted, making them looking at you.

 

TOP immediately stood up. “_____-ah, is that you?” He asked and hugged you tight as the camera keep flashing from every corner.

 

“You had a girlfriend, so don’t hug me. I’m not yours anymore.” You said and pulled away.

 

“I think you were talking about my sister.” TOP smiles then give you a long kiss before saying something to the journalists.

 

“So this is _____-ah I wanted you guys to know that we’re officially in relationship once again.” TOP proudly said.

 

You widened your eyes at him. He smiled at you then waved at the cameras and journalist. You looked at the ground, secretly smiling.


Sorry for making you wait. Um, how was it anyway? :)

-TabiOppa