Sixty-One

Random Scenarios

Title: When he accidentally sprained his ankle.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy. 
Requested by: pikachuryu.

 

You smiles when you saw TOP’s back facing towards you. He is observing the toys in front of him. Too busy observing until he had forgotten about you. You tip toed and hugged him from behind, making him dropped one of the toys on the floor and broke.

 

You pulled from the hug and cupped your mouth. TOP widened his eyes then turn to look at you. He looked back at the broken toy. When the two of you are busy collecting the pieces, one of the salesgirls walks towards the both of you.

 

“Oh my… Sir, you know what you have to do when you broke something in this shop.” The salesgirl said.

 

“I know. Let me pay for this.” TOP sighed and was about to walk towards the counter.

 

You stop him. He looks at you.

 

“What is it now?” TOP frowns.

 

“Um, I’ll pay for it. It’s my fault anyway.” You pouted.

 

“Nah, it’s my fault.” TOP said then patted you on your head and walks away with the salesgirl.

 

You tried to keep on collecting the broken pieces but you hurt yourself and you immediately dropped it.

 

“Ouch…” You tried not to shout.

 

You looked at TOP who is now at the counter. You immediately ran outside of the shop and went straight to the restroom. You let the running tap washed the blood off your finger. You frowned when you feel something vibrated in your pocket.

 

You took out the phone and answered the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yah, yeobo. Where are you?” TOP asked from the other line.

 

“Uh, I’m in the restroom.”

 

“What are you doing in there?”

 

“Oh globe… Do you need to know?” You chuckled.

 

“Yes, yeobo.”

 

“I’m doing my business.”

 

“What business?”

 

“Come on!” You groaned.

 

“Please, did you hurt yourself? Don’t tell me that you’re washing off the blood right now.” TOP guessed.

 

You widened your eyes. “No I’m not.”

 

“I saw the blood stains on the broken piece that we’ve just tried collect, yeobo.”

 

You were speechless.

 

‘Man this guy is good.’ You thought.

 

“Yeobo?” TOP said, making you got back into reality.

 

“Y-yes, oppa?”

 

“I’m now outside of the restroom. Please get out from there.”

 

“Okay.” You hung up and went outside of the restroom.

 

TOP crossed his arms and glared at you. “You’re being naughty, yeobo.” TOP firmly said.

 

“I know.” You chuckled then ran off from him.

 

“Yah! Get back here-“ TOP was about to run but he accidentally sprained his ankle, making you stop and rushed towards him.

 

“Oppa! Are you okay?” You asked him worriedly.

 

“Yeah. I’m good…” TOP tired to stand but he fell on his .

 

“Oh no, we’re going to the hospital right now.”

 

“Nah! It’s okay. I just need your little strength to help me to walk.” TOP grinned.

 

You pulled him up and the both of you fell at the same time and you landed on top of him. You blushed and immediately got up. He laughs at your cuteness.

 

“Don’t laugh. People are looking at us.” You said.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. Oh how I wish this shopping mall is empty just now.” TOP said and gave you his naughty look.

 

You laugh and hit his arm. He smiled at you and slowly stood up before caressing your hair.

 

“I love you… Ouch!” TOP frowned.

 

You burst into laughter when he rubbed his ankle.

 

“I love…  I love you too, oppa.” You said between your laugh. "And I'll help you to massage it later..." You smiled.

 

"You'd better be." TOP smirked.


How as it? Tell me what you think ^^

-TabiOppa