Sixty

Random Scenarios

Title: When you're dared to kiss him at prom.
Pairing: Sungjong; OC.
Fandom: Infinite.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

Your friend fixed your curl and patted your dress lightly. You smiled at her and the both of you bowed.

 

“You look wonderful, ______-ah. Sungjong must be shocked to see a beautiful girl like you.” You friend praised.

 

“Ah, thanks to you.” You smiled at her.

 

“Welcome, most welcome. Oh yeah, I just wish I were you because you get to dance with your crush. O.M.G.”

 

“I didn’t expect this to happen too.” You shyly said.

 

The both of you headed towards the ball room. Every eye was now on you. Sungjong who is still enjoying her drink suddenly choked to see your presence. He wiped off his lips and stood up with the others.

 

The ball room is full of whispers. You slowly entered into the ball room with your friend by your side. You looked around to see everybody is staring at you. Yes only you. You immediately looked down on the ground.

 

“H-hey…” Sungjong greeted you.

 

You looked at his shoes then your eyes slowly move towards his face. That handsome face of his really melts you down. You blinked. He rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

 

“So….” He paused.

 

You nervously stared at him.

 

“Should we take a seat?” Sungjong shyly said.

 

“Huh?” You looked at your friend.

 

She nodded then walks away.

 

“Oh, okay.” You walk by his side and sat beside him.

 

The both of you talked about some random things to break the awkward moment. Sungjong stared at your face while you were busy talking to him. He was amazed with your natural beauty, not like other girls.

 

Little did you know that your enemy is now glaring at you with her other friends? She hates you so much ever since she knew that you like Sungjong. She angrily took one of the muffins and was about to throw it towards you but your friend held her arm.

 

“You better stop from what you’re doing because soon the both of them gonna kissed each other on the stage.” Your friend smirked as she still remembered that she dared you to kiss Sungjong on the stage in front of your enemy.

 

“Who do you think you are?” Your enemy hissed.

 

“Me? I’m just a normal girl who doesn’t wear thick makeup just like you did.” You friend said then walks away.

 

Your enemy widened her eyes and stomped her feet until one of her heels broke. Everyone is looking at her with a weird look. She was too embarrassed so she bends down and immediately grabbed one of her best friend’s heels.

 

Sungjong chuckled to see her stealing other girl’s heels. You just kept quiet as you observed her. You feel so cold when you remembered what your friend just dared you to do. You bit your bottom lips and took a deep breath.

 

---------

“I’m going to announce the King and the Queen of the prom of this year!” The MC announced.

 

You grabbed your friend’s arm and looked at her. “I wish the prom Queen was not me. That evil witch is so gonna hate me.” You said.

 

“Aish… Who cares about her? I wish the prom Queen was you.” Your friend paused and leaned towards your ear. “So you could kiss Sungjong on stage.”

 

“What?!” You glared at her.

 

Sungjong was just about to pat you on your shoulder but stops right after he heard what you friend just whispered towards you. He slowly walks backwards but trip over Myungsoo’s shoes. You turn to see Sungjong looking at you with his red-like-tomato face.

 

“What happened?” You asked your friend.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“The King and Queen of the prom are…. Sungjong-sshi and ______-sshi! Congratulations to the two of you!” The MC said.

 

You widened your eyes when Sungjong grabs your hand and lead you towards the stage. You two were now on the stage as the MC put the tiara on your head and then he put the crown on Sungjong’s head.

 

You nervously bowed and all of them cheered except for your enemy. She is so mad until that she almost go up to the stage but someone holds her from doing so. She glared at you. You just blinked at her but then something popped in your mind. You wanna take a revenge on her because she kissed your boyfriend once. Well your ex-boyfriend for now.

 

You walks towards Sungjong and with a blink of an eye, you just stole Sungjong’s first kiss. Sungjong widened his eyes but then he kissed you back, making your ex-boyfriend watched the both of you in frustration. Your enemy can’t take it anymore until she fainted because she is too angry.


Uh, is this good? *nervous*

-TabiOppa