Fifty-Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When you saw him hugging your BFF.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy. 
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You left the tap running and immediately run to get Seungri who is just felon the floor, beside the dining table. You looked at his pale face and held both of his cheeks. He frowns and gently pushes your hands away from his face.

 

“Oppa… Don’t tell me that you’re drunk. Again.” You said when you smelled the alcohol from his breath.

 

Seungri shook his head and tried to stand up but he loses his stability and fell back on the floor and landed on you. You struggle to get up but he is too heavy for you to lift. You pushed him with all your might but he doesn’t even move even a single bit.

 

“Don’t waste the water…” Seungri softly said as he kisses your forehead.

 

“Aish, how on earth am I going to turn off the tap if you’re still on top of me?”

 

Seungri move aside and you went towards the sink and turn off the tap. You immediately rushed towards the living room when you remembered that Seungri always forgot to shut the front door every time he is drunk.

 

You were about to shut the door but someone’s shoes prevented it from shutting. You opened it to see your best friend smiling towards you. She politely bowed at you as you bowed back.

 

“What brings you here?”

 

She chuckled.

 

“Um, I had left my purse here last two days so yeah…”

 

“Eh? I thought you already taken it yesterday? You called me to ask for my password when I was not at home.” You frown.

 

“Uh… Um, I… I was to busy so I didn’t’ come to take it yesterday.”

 

“I see.”

 

She enters and took her purse with her and thanked you before she leaves. You just don’t know why but you got a feeling that she did enter your apartment yesterday but she didn’t bring along her purse on purpose.

 

You immediately checked on your apartment’s CCTV.

 

“I knew it!” You angrily thought after you watched the CCTV.

 

You still remembered how Seungri hugged your best friend in the CCTV. You were so mad and you slam the laptop hard. You threw it on the floor, making Seungri jumped a little. He ran towards you and you kick his , making him groan in pain.

 

“Ouch! Baby! What was that for?” He pouts.

 

“It is for hugging my best friend behind me! What do you think I am? Your doll?” You shout at him.

 

“Yes, you’re my beautiful Barbie doll. I love you more than anything else.” Seungri smiled then fell onto you.

 

You held his chest and pushed him, making him fell backwards and his head got hit on the edge of the couch.

 

“Ouch!” He shouted.

 

“Serves you right.” You harshly said.

 

“Baby…” He gave you his puppy eyes, well more like panda eyes for you.

 

“Stop calling me by that name.”

 

“Baby, please?”

 

You shook your head and grab the car key. You were just about to grab the door knob but Seungri stood up and rushed towards you. He pinned you against the wall and tilted his head, observing your lips.

 

“Back off!” You shouted.

 

He cupped your mouth and leaned closer. “Hush, I don’t want our neighbour to think that I treat you badly so stop shouting.” Seungri said then kissed you on your lips.

 

You pushed him away and wipe off your lips in disgust. “Let them be!” You shouted but Seungri cut you off with another kiss.

 

“Stop kissing me!” You shouted after you pulled from the kiss and slapped him hard on his cheek.

 

He widened his eyes. Look like he is back to reality.

 

“I hate you. I hate her. I hate the both of you! The both of you are betrayer!” You cried and ran out of the apartment.

 

Seungri was dumbfounded. “What did I do?” He asked and immediately ran after you.

 

You turn to your back to see Seungri is getting near to you. You tried to run as fast as you could but you got bumped into the security guard and accidentally hugged him. Seungri stopped then burst into laughter.

 

You blushed after pulled off from the hug. The young handsome security guard blushed hardly as he bowed and immediately walked away leaving the both of you alone. You glared at Seungri who is still drunk. Seungri shook his head at pointed his index finger towards you.

 

“You hugged somebody else too.” He smirked.

 

“But it was an accident!” You angrily said.

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever,” Seungri waved his hand.

 

“But… But..”

 

“No buts… Come here, I wanna explained to you why I and her hugging.”

 

You walk closer towards him. He grabs your waist and pulled you closer.

 

“I do it on purpose, just to make you jealous. I swear.” He whispered.

 

“Really?” You rose up one of your eyebrows.

 

He nodded and kissed the tip of your nose. “Yes…”


Sorry for the late update. I'm so busy, more busier than a bee T^T

-TabiOppa