Fifty-Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When you saw him hugging your BFF.
Pairing: Daesung; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy. 
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You have been fighting with Daesung since last week and he tried to prevent from meeting you after that. You were so mad with him for hugging your best friend last week. I still remembered how the both of them hugged each other on the rooftop.

 

 

|Flashback|

 

You were so happy when Daesung asked you to be his girlfriend. Who doesn’t want to be his beloved ones? He is so cute yet sweet. You like everything about him and he is just irresistible.

 

You were now walking towards the rooftop. Daesung told you to meet him on the rooftop of the school because there is something that he wants to tell you, just for the two of you. So you headed towards the rooftop.

 

When you reached at the rooftop, you stopped when you saw a guy and a girl hugging with the guy’s back facing towards you. You cupped your mouth when you saw your best friend’s face. You were more shock to see Daesung turn to look at you right after he pulls form the hug.

 

“What on earth are the both of you doing?!” You shouted, making your best friend and Daesung shocked.

 

“I.. I…” Your best friend stuttered.

 

“You! How could you do this to me? I thought you were a good friend? And you…” You pointed towards the innocent Daesung.

 

“And this is how you treat me as your girlfriend? What am I to you actually? Huh?” You angrily pulled off the ring that Daesung gave you and threw it on the floor.

 

You angrily left the dumbfounded couple.

 

|End of Flashback|

 

 

You cried and cupped your face in disappointment. You laid down your head on your table and let your tears making your cheek wet. You wipe it off but it just can’t stop flowing.

 

“Are… Are you okay?” A guy with a nerd glasses and a mask walks towards you and sat in front of you.

 

You looked up at him. He looks familiar.

 

“No I am not.” You sigh.

 

You where shocked when he wipes off your tears using his thumb. That thumb, feels so familiar. Who is he?

 

“Don’t feel bad, ____-ah. Tell me what is in your mind right now. You know? Maybe I can help you… a little?” He politely asked.

 

“No thank you. Just leave me alone. I’m not in the mood right now.” You said and laid down your head on the table again.

 

“Hey, hey…” He said and lifts your head up with the both of his hands.

 

“What?” You asked as you pushed his hands away.

 

“Come on, don’t be so cold.” He tilted his head.

 

“Aish, who are you really?!” You asked in annoyance.

 

He just kept quiet.

 

“Answer me before I scream.” You threatened him.

 

“I’m nobody. I just randomly sat in front of you because I can see that you’re in a big problem.” He said then sighed.

 

You sat down straight and stared at him.

 

“W-well… If you don’t like seeing my presence, I’ll better keep going.” He said and was about to stood up but you pulled his arm.

 

He stops then turns to look at you who are now raising one of your eyebrows up.

 

“Wait a sec.” You said.

 

His sweats started to flow through his forehead.

 

“I think we ever met but where?” You asked.

 

He shook his head. “No, I don’t think so.” He said.

 

“Stop lying, Daesung oppa.”

 

Daesung immediately pulled his arm from your hold.

 

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

 

You stood up and pulled the mask off. Daesung immediately turned away. You grabbed his arm and tried to pull him towards you but he is too strong. You tried to pull again but he pushed you away, making you fell on your .

 

“Ouch!”

 

“_____-ah! Are you okay?” He rushed towards you.

 

You stared at Daesung in the eyes and pulled his nerd glasses off.

 

“I’m okay.” You smiled.

 

Daesung sighed but when he recognises that he just started to talk to you again, he blushed.

 

“I’m sorry but about I hugging your best friend was only just acting. I and your best friend were acting for our new theatre for our English class so yeah… I was about to explain it to you but I know you won’t listen so I just kept quiet.” He explained.

 

“That explains everything.” You said then hugged him.

 

“You always understands me, that's why I love you.” Daesung smiled but the both of you immediately pulled off from the hug when the both of you saw your best friend standing beside your homeroom teacher while chuckling.

 

“I was about to warned you but she came earlier.” Your best friend said.

 

“You two can romance after my class so get up and get back to your seat!” Mrs. Kim said and the both of you immediately get back to your seats and laughs at each other.


So, is this good? :)

-TabiOppa