Fifty-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When you saw him hugging your BFF.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG
Ending: Happy. 
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You were walking in the shopping mall with your friends. The both of you went shopping for your mother’s birthday present. You can’t decide what to buy for your mom so you bring along your childhood friend which is your own best friend.

 

Your best friend had a lot of similarities with you and not to mention that she likes G-Dragon as same as you. Sometimes the both of you fought against each other just because of G-Dragon. Yes, just because of that hot stuff.

 

The both of you entered into one of the shop and searched for something nice. Your best friend is good at almost everything so she found out what to buy for your mom’s birthday. She went over the dresses and observed at one of it.

 

You stared at her blankly.

 

‘How does she know that my mom likes dress? Gosh…’ You thought.

 

You fixed your beanie and looked yourself at one of the fitting rooms’ mirror. You turned your gaze towards your best friend. She is wearing blouse and skirt. She even wearing heels that she just bought with you yesterday. You looked at yourself. You are wearing t-shirt, tight jeans and sneaker.

 

Although the both of you had similarities but not for the way the both of you dressed yourselves up. You sighed. Your mom told you once that she really likes to see you in dress but you didn’t want to. You prefer something that is comfortable for you to wear.

 

“_____-ah! Come and look what I’ve found here!” She called you.

 

You dragged your heavy legs towards her and looked at what she is holding.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Why don’t you buy this for her? I’m sure that she liked it!” She said excitedly.

 

You tapped your chin then crossed your arms.

 

“Why don’t you pay for it? I’ll look something for her by myself.” You said coldly.

 

You just don’t know why but you started to envy her. So much.

 

“Eh? What happened? Did Seunghyun play tricks on you again?” She frowns.

 

“No.”

 

She scratched her head. Not sure if it is itchy or not.

 

“Why then?”

 

“It’s like you’re the one who gave her all the presents that I bought for her. I want to choose something that I choose for her. That’s all.”

 

“Oh, why don’t you tell so?” She smiles then patted your shoulder and walks away.

 

You pout and start to search for something, something that suits for your mom. You keep walking around the shop and there is nothing that you can buy. All of it looks really fancy and for you it doesn’t suits your mom at all.

 

“Oh my god what should I do?” You bit your bottom lips.

 

You wanted to call your best friend out but she seems to be nowhere to be found. You started to bet worried.

 

“Where is she?” You asked yourself.

 

You started walking, trying to look for her. Seriously, you need her help right now. You walk and walk but you didn’t find her.

 

“Gosh where is she?” You sigh.

 

When you were busy looking for her, suddenly you saw G-Dragon in one of the shop. Yes it is G-Dragon! You immediately bolted towards the shop but unfortunately the shop was full of girls.

 

You stop from running and stand on your toes but you can only see his white hair. You stomped your feet in annoyance. Then suddenly you heard them cheering and squealing. You can’t see anything because of your height.

 

“What’s going on?” You asked one of the girls.

 

“Oh? Nah, it’s just that GD oppa hugged one of his lucky fans. Argh I’m so jealous right now!” She said, frustrated.

 

“Oh… I wonder how she looks like.” You sighed.

 

“Let me help you.” A guy suddenly said from behind and picks you up.

 

You were shocked to see your best friend hugging G-Dragon!

 

“T-thanks for everything.” You stuttered as you struggling to go down.

 

He put you down, slowly.

 

“You’re welcome. I hope you’re okay. Don’t be so jealous.” He calmed you down.

 

You nodded then walked away. You stared on the floor while walking. Making you got bumped into someone. You immediately looked up to see G-Dragon. You looked around you and you saw the girls started to surround you and G-Dragon.

 

You looked up at G-Dragon who is now smiling at you. You feel like fainting but G-Dragon held your arm. Your heart beats rapidly.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Y-yeah. I’m alright.” You shyly replied.

 

“Don’t you wanna hug from me?”

 

You widened your eyes.

 

“What?!” You cupped your mouth.

 

“Should I repeat?” He smiles then pointed towards your best friend.

 

“Huh?” You frown.

 

“That girl who likes Daesung over there is the one who told me that you like me. I’m glad that you like me.” He smiled.

 

“She likes Daesung? I thought that she likes you?” You looked at your best friend who is now talking to Daesung.

 

“Hmm. I‘m not really sure about that but that’s what she just told me.” He paused and leaned in. “ But I hope to see you again, tonight?” He whispered and put something in your hand.

 

He pecks you on your cheek and hugged you then walks away with his manager and guards. You froze there as the other girls squealed some more. You looked in your hand and found out that it is a letter.

 

You opened it and read it quietly.

 

Meet you at in front of the YG building at 7. Hope to meet you there. Sorry but I’ve been watching you since I saw you last two years.

 

“OMO…” You cupped your mouth.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa