Fifty-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When you saw him hugging your BFF.
Pairing:Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy. 
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You watched Taeyang sings in the television. You feel sad because you couldn’t meet him in person just like your other friends did. You groan every time you think about him. He was your everything.

 

You keep squirming on the couch until you woke up your best friend who is sleeping beside you on the couch. She rubbed her eyes then looked at you with her sleepy eyes. She frowned.

 

“Why are you keep squirming beside me? I’m trying to sleep here?” She said and yawned.

 

“I’m jealous.” You said.

 

“Jealous?” She asked.

 

“Yeah.” You nodded.

 

“Jealous with what?” She asked.

 

“You.” You simply replied.

 

“Why?” She asked again.

 

“I never had an opportunity to meet Taeyang oppa in person just like you did.” You pouted.

 

“Aish… That’s it?” She raised her one eye brows up.

 

“Yeah..” You nodded again.

 

“Aigo… Eh, guess what?” She smiled.

 

“What?” You looked at her.

 

“I had a weird feeling that he is at the park today.” She patted on your shoulder.

 

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?” You looked at her in disbelief.

 

“Come on, _____-ah. Why don’t we try to take a look?” She said and stretched herself.

 

“Now?” You asked.

 

She nodded.

 

“Yes, now.”

 

“Okay. Let’s bring our gods along.”

 

“Great idea!”

 

She clapped her hands and pulled you up from your seat.

 

You were walking with your best friend at the park. The both of you walk with your own dogs. While the both of you walking, you saw a crowd from afar. You looked at your best friend then looked at the crowd again.

 

“Did you see that?” She asked.

 

You nodded.

 

“Yeah, what’s going on there?”

 

“I don’t know. Let’s go there to see what happened.”

 

“Okay.”

 

The both of you walk towards the crowd. You saw a cute guy surrounded by the girls all around him, wanting his autographs and struggling to take a picture with him. You widened your eyes when you saw it was Taeyang, your ultimate bias!

 

“OMG!” You cupped your mouth.

 

“What? What happen?” Your friend asked.

 

She can’t see what is happening because she is shorter than you. You held the both of her shoulder, still holding your dog. She blinked. You nodded.

 

“Taeyang, am I right?” She asked.

 

You snap your fingers and she squeal. You walk through the crowd and Taeyang is now right in front of you and your best friend. You were too happy to meet Taeyang until you didn’t recognise that you just let go off your dog.

 

“Oppa, may I have you autographs?” Your best friend asked him and he nodded.

 

You were about to said the same thing but you stopped when you saw Taeyang hugged her tightly. You dropped your pen.

 

“Who’s next?” He asked.

 

Your best friend happily pointed towards you. You looked at him blankly. He just hugged her more tightly than he does. You glared at your best friend who is now kissing Taeyang’s autograph on the small piece of paper.

 

“Excuse me, if you’re not going to asked for his autograph, then move away!” The girl behind you harshly said.

 

You turn to look at her angrily. “What did you just said?” You asked her.

 

She smirked at you. You were so angry to see her face so you pulled her hair and the both of you started to fight. Your best friend held your arm but you harshly pushed her away, making her fell into Taeyang’s arm.

 

You were getting angrier to see her in Taeyang’s arm, again! You started to torture the girl who just messed up with you until some of her hair falls because of your strong grip. She cries and ran away.

 

“_____-ah!” Your best friend called you.

 

“What?!” You asked her angrily, making Taeyang shocked.

 

“Why are you doing this to us?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“You envied me aren’t you?” Your best friend asked.

 

You froze.

 

“If you just envied because I hugged her tight, I’ll hug you tighter then.” Taeyang said and pulled you into his arms.

 

He hugs you as tight as he can, making you choked.

 

“Oppa, I c-can’t breathe.” You patted his back.

 

“You asked for it.” He said then smiles after he pulled from the hug. “I like your random characters. Could we meet up after this free hug session?” Taeyang asked.

 

You smiled.


Is this good enough? Tell me :)

-TabiOppa