Fifty-One

Random Scenarios

Title: When he takes his anger out on you and you left him.
Pairing: Sehun; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: proudtobeab2uty.

 

Sehun was in a shopping mall. He decided to buy you something special so he went towards the woman’s clothes. He looked at every each of the dress but he didn’t know which one is your style so he grabs all of it and paid for it at the counter.

 

Now Sehun is heading towards the shoes. He randomly picks three pairs of heels and then move towards the handbags. He just doesn’t know why but he loves to buy gifts for you every month.

 

You had warned him not to waste his money to buy things like that but he doesn’t seem to care. Sometimes you had to give some of your things to your mom or your mother in law because it is too much for you, too much until it can fill out the whole room.

 

After done with all the shopping, Sehun went towards a coffee shop nearby to take a rest. He is too tired of walking in the huge shopping mall. He was about to ordered something when suddenly his ex-girlfriend taps his shoulder.

 

He turns around looked at her with his eyes widened. He didn’t expect to meet her today. His expressions change into a cold one. He tries to ignore her but she keep pulling his arms, making him irritated.

 

“What do you want from me, Min-ah? I thought you say it was over?” Sehun asked.

 

“Oppa… I want you back.” She innocently said.

 

“You want what?”

 

“I want you back, please oppa. Don’t make me repeat this.”

 

“Why did you dump me at the first place?

 

“Oppa, don’t make me remember about our past. Let’s make a new start and I’ll make sure that our relationship will stay longer.”

 

“You’ve said that.”

 

“Oppa, please…”

 

“Come on Min-ah, I’m not as stupid as you think. I know you want me because now, my pocket is always full of money but when my pocket turns out empty, you’ll leave me, again.”

 

“No…”

 

“No? Stop being such a liar. I knew you better than your mom.”

 

“Well is this how you treated me? Fine, Sehun-ah. You asked for this. Hey everybody, look at this guy beside me. He’s a casanova who just rejected me because I had no money!” Min-ah shouted.

 

“Yah!” Sehun widened his eyes.

 

“What?” Min-ah asked.

 

Sehun slaps her cheek, making her fell down on the floor.

 

“You have made me embarrassed and you even lied about me. Where do I have to put my face now, huh?” Sehun asked then left.

 

“It serves you right.” Min-ah said with full of hate.

 

--------------

 

Sehun bangs the front door and took his tie of and threw it on the floor. He took a deep breath and messes his hair in annoyance. His gaze turns to the books which are now on the couch. He picks it up and threw it to the floor.

 

“You scumbag!!” Sehun shouted.

 

You who are still reading in the kitchen shocked to hear Sehun’s loud voice. You immediately close the book and left it on the kitchen counter. You walk towards the living room to see Sehun throwing whatever things that he sees.

 

“Useless! It’s better to see you die!” Sehun shouted again.

 

You kept quiet and just stared at him. It was your first time to see him that angry. You was about to ask him why but he cut you off by throwing the pillow towards you. It almost landed right on your face and fortunately you manage to duck yourself.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Sehun looked at you. You frowned at him for throwing the pillow towards you. He didn’t do it on purpose. He rolled his long sleeve right to his elbows and put the both of his hands on his waist.

 

“What?”

 

“Just look at the mess that you are making.”

 

Sehun rubs his temple.

 

“Oppa, look at me when I am talking to you.”

 

Sehun looked at you with a cold look written on his face. He pick up one of the books next to his feet at looked at you. You crossed your arms, waiting for him to pick up the other books.

 

Suddenly, Sehun threw the book that he is holding towards one of your favourite vase. That vase was a gift from your mom and it was pricey. You cupped your mouth in disbelief. Doesn’t he know that the vase is precious to you? If your mom knew about this, you will be in a huge trouble.

 

“Oppa!!! That was from my mom!”

 

“Do I look like I care?!” Sehun shouted.

 

“How could you…”

 

You wipe off your tears and walks away. Sehun just watched you walk. You slam the door and went out of some fresh air. You need to calm yourself down. This is a serious matter. What happen if your mom pays you a visit today and saw the vase was not at its usual place?

 

You just follow wherever you legs would take you to. You didn’t wear heels so it’s easy for you to walk. When you are walking, you saw a couple playing fetch with their dog. You smiled to see them laughing when their dog fetch the wrong Frisbee.

 

You were still busy watching the couples and without you recognising, your tears automatically slide down on your cheek. Little did you know that Sehun is glad to find you there? He rushed towards you and hugged you from your back.

 

You were shocked and immediately struggle to get out from the hug. You stop struggling when Sehun whispers something to your ear.

 

“I’m sorry, babe. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you…”

 

“It’s okay… I need an explanation from you later.”

 

“I know, babe… I know. Oh yeah, guess what? I’ve bought you something.” Sehun excitedly said.

 

“Omg, again?” You asked, making Sehun chuckled.

 

Sehun and you stayed in that position as the both of you watched the dogs playing fetch with their owner in the park.


Is this good? :)

-TabiOppa