Fifty

Random Scenarios

Title: When his company asks him to break up with you.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You hide beside someone’s car, staring at the YG building in front of you. You never had a chance to go in there, not even once. You have been wondering how it is looks like from inside.

 

You stared at your phone. You smile when you see a picture of you and TOP. You never thought to have a celebrity boyfriend like TOP. Just like other V.I.P, you also wish to have one of the BIGBANG members to become your boyfriend.

 

You pout when you see a lot of fans gathering in front of the YG building. It looks like they are taking some pictures of someone in front of the YG building.

 

‘It must be a celebrity.’ You thought.

 

-------------

 

TOP was at the entrance of the YG building, still talking to Daesung. The both of them immediately entered when the fans started to snap some of their photos talking at the entrance. Daesung shook his head, making TOP laughs.

 

“The fans must be missing us.” Daesung said.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“I really wanted to know what’s on their mind right now.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’ve been wondering. Where is your girlfriend right now?”

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“Well, I heard a conversation between Seungri and Jiyong hyung yesterday.”

 

“So?”

 

“They were talking about your relationship with _____-ah.”

 

“What? They did?”

 

“Yes.” Daesung nodded.

 

“W-what did they say? Is it a bad one or…”

 

“A bad one.”

 

“Aish I knew it. The both of them just jealous about me having a pretty girlfriend like her.”

 

“It’s not about that.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“They did envy you but not this time. It’s related to our company hyung.”

 

TOP just stared at Daesung blankly.

 

-----------

You were drinking a hot chocolate but suddenly it got spill on your shirt when you are busy staring at the YG building.

 

“Aish! What a bad luck.” You mumbled.

 

Then suddenly you receive a call. It is from TOP. You smile to see his caller ID. It was just like a dream to you. You cupped your mouth, blushed when you remembered how TOP asked you for the first time.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“Oh… I… I was at somewhere.”

 

“So you’re not at home?”

 

“Mmm.”

 

“Um, could we meet now? I need to tell you something, important.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“So, tell me where exactly you are.”

 

“I was nearby the YG building.”

 

“Oh, just tell me where you are. I’ll pick you up.”

 

---------

You are now in the room without TOP since that TOP’s manager wants to talk to you alone. TOP is now staring outside of the building, looking at the night view. He is worried that his manager might say something that will make you cry.

 

“So you are _______-sshi?”

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

“You know that TOP is a celebrity right?”

 

You nodded.

 

“I, as behalf of the company want you to break up with him.”

 

You knew that he would say those kinds of things so you just nodded. Then suddenly the door burst open, revealing TOP. TOP walks inside and sat beside you while looking at this manager.

 

“Hyung, why are you guys doing this to me?”

 

“I don’t want you to lose your fans.”

 

“I don’t care about my fans, what I care was her. She has been supporting me, and she even inspired me with everything. I came out with a great song because of her. So please, think twice before you decide something.” TOP said.

 

You just kept quiet. Not wanting to butts in.

 

“What about your fans?”

 

“Don’t you know anything? Almost all of my fans ship me with her.”

 

“I see… Well, you’d better take good care of your relationship then.”

 

TOP grinned. He stood up from his seat and hugged his manager as tight as his can, making his manager choke.

 

“Yah, let go off me!”

 

“So, you are going to approve my relationship?”

 

“Uh, yes?”

 

TOP hug him again, making you chuckled at the two of them. The other BIGBANG members also joined you laughing.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa