Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When he came home late.
Pairing: Seungri | You
Fandom: BIGBANG
Ending: Happy.

 

It’s 12 o’clock already but Seungri still haven’t show up. You sighed as you played with your fingers.

 

“Oppa, you promise to go home early and like always, you broke your promise again.” You said to yourself.

 

You looked around Seungri’s and your house. Nothing changed ever since you fight with him for the first time.

 

It happens when he thought you’re cheating on him but actually you’re on the phone with your cousin. You messed up your hair as those thing flashed in your mind.

 

You gave up as you climbed up the stairs and went towards your room. You walked towards Seungri’s and your bed and sat there, you started to cry.

 

You were busy crying when you heard the sound of the front gate being opened. You ran towards the sliding door of the balcony as you saw your favourite panda husband, Seungri.

 

Without you noticing, you’re not angry with him anymore but you missed him instead. You ran down the stairs and opened the front door.

 

Seungri parked his car in and get out of his car. He was about to greet you when you immediately ran towards him and hugged him as tight as you can.

 

He was shocked but then smiled at you. “You’re not angry with me? Um, like always?”

 

You looked up at him as you pulled away from the hug. You shook your head. “I’m sick of mad at you all the time. You’re just too cut to be mad at.”

 

Seungri smiled as he heard your statement. He pulled you into his arms once again.

 

“That’s why I love you…” He whispered.


Any Panda lover here? ;)

-TabiOppa