Forty-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he knows that you have serious illness.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You looked down at the street from the tall building. You stretched out your arms, ready to jump. You didn’t want to burden Seungri anymore and you wanted to end it right now. You know that Seungri is busy with his new solo album.

 

You didn’t want to ruin it so you think it is better for you to die. You were about to jump off the building but suddenly something or someone manages to stop you from doing so. You widened your eyes.

 

She or he pulled you up back to the rooftop. You turn around to see Seungri panting for some air to breathe. You cried and sat beside him. You punched on Seungri’s chest, mad at him for saving your life.

 

“Why did you save me? Just let me die! I don’t want to suffer from cancer anymore!” You shouted at him.

 

Seungri looked up at you. “What? You… You had a cancer?”

 

“Yes!” You angrily replied.

 

“But it doesn’t mean that you have to do this stupid kind of things.” Seungri said.

 

“It is stupid but worth it.” You said and stood up.

 

“Yah, where are you going?” Seungri asked.

 

You didn’t reply him but to keep walking towards the end of the building. Seungri widened his eyes and pulled you back again. You pushed him away but he didn’t even made a single move. He is too strong for you.

 

“Don’t…” Seungri said, making you stop from punching his chest.

 

“Why? I’ve burden you a lot and… and you even knew that I had a serious illness. What you’ll gonna do? See me dying instead of jumping off the building?” You asked him in annoyance.

 

“No…”

 

“What then?!” You shouted.

 

Seungri didn’t reply but to hug you as tight as he can. You cried in his chest, making his shirt wet. He caressed your hair and patted you on your back, gently.

 

“I don’t want you to die before I do.” Seungri finally said.

 

You looked up at him.

 

“Why don’t you let me die instead?” Seungri continued as he pulled away from the hug.

 

He ran towards the edge and jumped off the building. You widened your eyes.

 

“NO!!!” You shouted.

 

-----------

Then suddenly you woke up from the nightmare. You looked beside you to see Seungri munching on his cookies, watching a variety show. You remembered that you fell asleep on the couch when Seungri and you watching the horror movie a while ago.

 

“What?” Seungri asked when he recognises that you kept staring at him.

 

“I had a bad dream of me having a serious illness and you committed suicide.” You said and sighed in relief, glad that it was just a bad dream.

 

“Oh my, maybe it’s because of the horror movie that we’ve watched just now.” Seungri said.

 

“Hmm…”

 

“Do you wanna me to comfort you?” Seungri asked.

 

“How?” You asked as you tilted your head at him.

 

“Like this?” Seungri asked as he pushes you down on the couch and goes on top of you.

 

You chuckled. “You naughty boy…” You said and tried to push him away but he held the both of your hand and kisses you.


Is this good? :D Tell me :)

-TabiOppa