Forty-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When he knows that you have serious illness.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Taeyang sat on the swing in front of you. You smiled at him.

 

“This is where the both of us first met, right?” Taeyang asked as he gave you his cute eye smile.

 

“Yup. You were just so cute that time. I feel like wanna pinch your cheek until you cried.” You said as the both of you chuckled.

 

“Wanna try it out? You know, pinch until I cry?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Come on.” Taeyang pointed you his cheek.

 

‘Just keep your tears for my funeral.’ You thought.

 

“No thanks.” You said as you patted lightly on his cheek.

 

Taeyang smiled as he caressed his cheek. “It’s too bad that you don’t wanna pinch it.”

 

“Geez…”

 

“What? Don’t you wanna give a try?”

 

“No.” You said as you sat on the swing beside to his.

 

“Aish, I’m bored. What should we do next?”

 

“Hmm… Why don’t you push this swing for me?” You asked.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll do everything for you.”

 

Taeyang pushed the swing for you as the two of you sang some random songs and laughed at each other’s mistakes. The both of you played at the playground until the sun is setting down.

 

“I’ll send you home.” Taeyang offered.

 

You just nodded because you are too tired to answer him. Taeyang bring you in bridal style towards his car and he drove you towards your apartment. When Taeyang is busy driving, suddenly your phone vibrated.

 

Taeyang looked at you then at your phone. He stopped the car at the side of the road and read your message.

 

From: Dr. Kim

 

Good evening, ms. ______. I had a bad news for you. We had just found out that you had a serious illness. I hope you could make it to the hospital by tomorrow. Thank you.

 

Taeyang frowned. “Serious illness? Why didn’t she tell me about this?” He asked himself as he looked at your sleeping figure.

 

Taeyang shook your shoulder, making you woke up from your dreamland.

 

“What is it, oppa?” You asked as you rubbed your eyes.

 

“What’s this?” Taeyang asked.

 

You looked at the message that Taeyang showed towards you. You immediately snatched the phone from his hand and shook your head. You looked away as Taeyang sighed.

 

“_______-ah…” Taeyang called.

 

You turned to look at him. “Hmm?”

 

“Please explain to me. Don’t worry, I’m not going to mad at you.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Yes, I promise.”

 

“Oppa… I had gone for a medical check up with my friend last week. I don’t know why I kept couching blood.”

 

“Why don’t you tell me at the first place?”

 

“I’m scared that you’ll break off with me when you find out that I’m going to die soon.”

 

“Die? What did you mean by that?”

 

“I had a serious illness and I don’t want you to know what sickness it is.”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because I don’t want you to be burdened because of me. I don’t want to ruin your career.” You cried.

 

“No… You never burdened me and you never ruin my career. Just remember that. Come here, let oppa comfort you…” Taeyang pulled you into his warm hug.

 

You cried in his arms. Without you noticing, Taeyang also cried. He hurt so much to know that you had a serious illness because he knew that he can’t find another exact girl just like you.


Do comment :)

-TabiOppa