Forty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When your boyfriend cross dresses.
Pairing: Sungjong, Sungjae, and Hayoung.
Fandom: Infinite; BTOB; A Pink.
Ending: Happy ; Funny.
Requested by: ouobabyminnie

 

Hayoung turn around in her purple wedding dress in front of Sungjong. Sungjong tapped on his chin and shook his head. Hayoung pouts and crossed her arms towards her chest, glaring at Sungjong.

 

“I think the previous wedding dress is more attractive that this one.” Sungjong said.

 

“This is the tenth time I’ve been changing my dress.” Hayoung said.

 

“Sorry, but I think the previous one is way better.”

 

“You’ve said that just now.”

 

“Hey, trust me, alright?”

 

“Aish, fine…” Hayoung said as she went into the fitting room and changed into her previous wedding dress.

 

Sungjong chuckled, he likes teasing Hayoung. Sungjong was busy playing with his games when Hayoung came out of the fitting room and stood in front of him. He looked up at Hayoung who is now in her pink wedding dress.

 

Sungjong shook his head once again. “I think the white one is perfect.”

 

“Oppa!” Hayoung angrily said.

 

“What? I’m trying to help you to find a suitable yet perfect wedding dress just for you.”

 

“I know but I’m tired of all of this. Can we do it other time? What about tomorrow?” Hayoung asked.

 

“Tomorrow is my turn so you’d better get change or else you’ll going to use your pajama on your wedding day.”

 

“Oppa!” Hayoung punched Sungjong’s chest.

 

“Ouch! Alright, alright. Just get change already.”

 

“Humph!”

 

Sungjong stood up from his seat went out to buy some coffee for the both of them. Hayoung who was still busy trying on the white dress then come out and find out that Sungjong was not there on his seat.

 

“Eh? Where did he go?” Hayoung asked herself.

 

Sungjae who are working there, stopped from cleaning up the place and looked at Hayoung is still looking for Sungjong. Sungjae walked towards Hayoung and patted her on her shoulder.

 

“May I help you?” Sungjae asked.

 

“Oh, annyeong haseyo…” Hayoung bowed, Sungjae bowed back at her. “Um, did you know where the guy who sits there went to?”

 

“Ah… He went out for awhile.”

 

“Did he tell you where did he go?”

 

“No…” Sungjae said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Oh…” Hayoung pouts, making Sungjae’s heart beats rapidly.

 

‘She’s beautiful.’ Sungjae thought.

 

“I’ll punish him. Aish! I just can’t believe that I’m going to marry a guy like him.” Hayoung paused as Sungjae laughed. “Why don’t you help me?” Hayoung asked as Sungjae turn to look at her.

 

“What is it?” Sungjae asked.

 

Hayoung pulled Sungjae to bend down a little as Hayoung whispered something that makes the both of the laugh. Sungjae gave Hayoung thumbs up.

-------------

When Sungjong was about to sit, Sungjae immediately grabbed him and pushed him into the fitting room.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” Sungjong asked with his eyes widened when Sungjae pulled off his outfit. “Are you ert or something?!” Sungjong anxiously asked.

 

When Sungjae finished, he threw the wedding dress at Sungjong and walk out of the fitting room with Sungjong’s outfit. Sungjae smiled at Hayoung who is now cupping , trying not to laugh.

 

After a few minutes, Sungjong walk out with the wedding dress that Hayoung tried out a while ago. Hayoung burst into laughter as Sungjong glared at her. Sungjae chuckled even though he is envy with Sungjong to have a beautiful future wife like Hayoung. Then Sungjae continued on doing his job.

 

“Happy?” Sungjong asked, annoyed,

 

“You look pretty!” Hayoung said as she laughed again.

 

“I did?” Sungjong asked as he grabbed some wigs and try on them one by one.

 

“Seriously…” Hayoung said as she shook her head.

 

“What?” Sungjong asked.

 

“I should record this and send it to your mom so that she’ll know what you’re doing instead of finding me a wedding dress.” Hayoung said as she took out her camera.

 

“Yah, no!” Sungjong immediately rushed towards Hayoung and grabbed the camera but landed on Hayoung.

 

“Oh, you’re so heavy! What did you eat, huh old lady?” Hayoung asked as she pushed Sungjong away.

 

“What did you say? Now let this old lady kiss you.” Sungjong asked as he kissed Hayoung’s cheek.

 

The both of them laughed but immediately stop when another couple entered the shop. Sungjae chuckled to see the both of them ran into the fitting room, leaving the dumbfounded customers.


I don't know what am I typing. Lol.
Do let me know what you think ;)

-TabiOppa