Forty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When BIGBANG celebrate their anniversary with you.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy & Fluff.
Requested by: ChoiSeungHyunlover.

 

You were now playing with the spoon as you stared at GD who is now chitchatting with the other members. You looked around and it seems that everybody didn’t recognise your presence. You sighed as you looked at the spoon and keep stirring the soup in front of you.

 

“Hey, what’s up with that look?” TOP asked as he sat beside you.

 

“Huh?” You asked.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Oh, it’s nothing…”

 

“It can’t be. Is Jiyong-ah ignoring you again?” TOP ask as the both of you looked at GD who is talking to Taeyang.

 

“Y-yeah…” You said as you shyly lowered down your head.

 

TOP patted on your head gently. “It’s okay… Oh god, I forgot to invite my girlfriend. Aish!” TOP smack his forehead.

 

“Why don’t you give her a call?” You said as TOP nodded and walked away.

 

“Aish, now I’m all alone…” You said to yourself.

 

You turned your gaze at your watch. It is almost one in the morning. You took the spoon and begin to stir the soup once again. When you are still busy in your own world, then suddenly TOP grab his wallet and car key and was about to rush towards the exit but GD stood up and blocked his way.

 

“Hey, hey, hey… Chill hyung. What’s going on?” GD asked.

 

“I think something is happening to ______-ah… I’d better check on her.” TOP said as he was about to pushed GD away but Seven hold his arm.

 

“Wait a sec, what about this food? Who’s gonna finish it all?” CL asked.

 

“You guys can help me to finish it. I know you guys are hungry on BIGBANG’s 7th anniversary, right?” TOP said then pulled his arm from Seven’s grip and left.

 

“Aish, I just wish I had a caring boyfriend like TOP oppa…” You whispered to yourself.

 

When you are still busy staring at GD, GD walked towards you and sat beside you. He tilted his head as he waved in front of your face. You didn’t give him any response because your mind was not there.

 

“Babe?” GD asked.

 

You just kept quiet.

 

“Hey…” GD patted on your shoulder.

 

“Huh? Oh… OMG!” You immediately stood up, shocked to see GD beside you.

 

GD was shocked at first but then he laughed. “What’s wrong?” GD asked.

 

“Don’t make me shock, please…” You said as you held your chest.

 

“Sorry…” GD said as he pulled your arm, making you sit down.

 

“It’s okay…” You said as you took the spoon and were about to stir the soup again but GD snatched the spoon from you.

 

“Can’t you stop stirring this soup?” GD asked.

 

“Fine…” You said, not expecting him to notice that you keep on stirring the soup since just now.

 

GD put down the spoon and looked at you.

 

“I’m jealous.” You said as you crossed your arms.

 

“Jealous? With who?”

 

“With TOP oppa’s girlfriend…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because she had such a caring boyfriend like TOP oppa…”

 

“Aigo…” GD grabbed your hands. “I’m sorry… I was busy talking to my friends until I didn’t recognise that I’ve just ignored you.”

 

“What an excuse…”

 

“Hey, come on… Don’t make me feel bad… Okay, I’ll do anything to make you forgive me. Come on. Tell me what do you want?”

 

“Hmm…” You tapped your chin and you looked at GD who is raising his eyebrows at you.

 

“Why don’t we go somewhere else, where only the two of us can do anything we want?”

 

“Where only the two of us can do anything we want?” GD asked and you nodded.

 

GD smiled as he pulled your hand. “Follow me.”

 

GD led you towards his Lamborghini and locked the door when the both of you entered. He started the engine and sat there before he took a deep breath. He turns to look at you and smiled.

 

“What?” You asked.

 

“Kiss me before I take you to somewhere.” GD said as he pointed towards his lips.

 

“Why shoul-,” You were cut off by GD’s kiss.

 

The both of you stayed in that position for a few minutes before GD pulled from the kiss. Then the both of you headed to your favourite restaurant because GD knew that you haven’t eaten anything since the party was started.


What do you think? :)

-TabiOppa