Forty

Random Scenarios

Title: When BIGBANG celebrate their anniversary with you.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy & Fluff.
Requested by: ChoiSeungHyunlover.

 

You were still sleeping in your own bedroom. Your head was spinning after playing in the rain with TOP just now morning. You never thought that your boyfriend is that naughty. You were angry with yourself because of joining him to play in the rain.

 

‘What a dumb thing to do.’ You thought.

 

You tried to open your eyes when you heard your alarms ringing but the world seems to spins. Your vision looks unclear. You rubbed your eyes but it still looks blurry. You shook your head as you massage your temple.

 

“Man, this headache is killing me.” You said.

 

Then suddenly your phone rang. You searched for it under your pillow. When you feel something with a smooth surface, you pulled it out under the pillow and looked at the called ID before answering.

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

 

“Jagi, good evening, um well, good night to be exact…”

 

“Good nigh-… Ouch!” You groaned as you shut your eyes tightly.

 

“Jagi, what happened?!” TOP asked with his worry tone.

 

“Nah, it’s nothing. There’s nothing for you to worry about. So, oppa… Why did you call me?”

 

“Aye… Did you forget something?”

 

“Huh?” You asked as you looked at your purse beside your bed. “I think no…”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

You frown as something weird hits your head. You immediately check your inner wear. None of it was missing. You sighed as you put back the phone against your ear. Your head begin to spins again. You shook your head a little as you cupped your face with your free hand. You massage your temple again as the headache is getting worse than before.

 

“What’s the date today?” TOP continued.

 

“W-What?”

 

“Hey, don’t act like you didn’t know. Blablabla…”

 

You lay on the bed as TOP was still waiting for you to answer from the other line. You’re too lazy to hear him nagging like he always do. TOP suddenly stopped when he heard a silence from the other line.

 

“Jagi? Do you hear me?” TOP called you but you just kept quiet. “Yah, don’t play trick on me please…”

 

He frowns as he looked at his phone. Then suddenly he felt something bad is happening to you. He immediately hung up the call as he grabbed his wallet and car key and decided to go to your apartment.

 

The other BIGBANG members, 2NE1, Seven and other YG Family looked at TOP weirdly. GD stood up as he stopped TOP by standing in front of him.

 

“Hey, hey, hey… Chill hyung. What’s going on?” GD asked.

 

“I think something is happening to ______-ah… I’d better check on her.” TOP said as he was about to pushed GD away but Seven hold his arm.

 

“Wait a sec, what about this food? Who’s gonna finish it all?” CL asked.

 

“You guys can help me to finish it. I know you guys are hungry on BIGBANG’s 7th anniversary, right?” TOP said then pulled his arm from Seven’s grip and bolted towards his car.

 

When TOP reached to your apartment, he key in the password. He opened the door and entered into your apartment. He looked around the room to see nobody was there. The air-conditioner was but the light is off. He switches on the light as he searched around for you.

 

“Jagi! Where are you?” TOP called as he went into the kitchen.

 

You were still on the bed, acting to be fainted. You just wanna see what he will going to do if he saw you fainted. As you expected, TOP immediately panic when he saw you lying on the bed with your phone still in your hand.

 

TOP shook your shoulder and your hair behind your ear. “Jagi, wake up. Please…”

 

You open your eyes to see TOP looking at you worriedly. You try not to laugh but his face just too innocent for you to stare. You cupped your mouth then you burst into laughter, making TOP pushed you back on the bed.

 

“You just can’t imagine what I’ve just saw…” You said between your laugh.

 

“Ha-ha very funny.” TOP said as he stood up, crossed his arms and glared at you who are still laughing at him.

 

“I’m sorry but I had a headache, for real…” You said after you stop laughing.

 

“Are you sure you’re not joking?”

 

“Yes because my head is spinning right now. Oppa, I’m sorry. If I didn’t use my stupid ideas, you’ll never gonna come to my apartment but to ask me to go to YG building instead.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Why didn’t I recognise about it?” TOP said as he smacked his forehead.

 

“Well, if you wanna go back to YG building, then go ahead. I don’t mind because I wanna sleep.” You said as you pulled the cover up to your head.

 

TOP pulled it back. “Wait a sec.” TOP pulled out his phone and dialled someone’s number. “Um, Jiyong-ah, ______-ah is sick so you guys can just have fun without me, aite? She needs me… Yeah… Okay, bye.” Then TOP hung up the call and looked at you.

 

“Hmm?” You asked.

 

“I’ll celebrate it with you, on the bed.” TOP said as he wiggled his eyebrows and jumped on the bed beside you.

 

You widened your eyes as you pushed him off the bed, making him fell off. “Go away!” You said.

 

“Aish… It hurts you know?” TOP said as he rubbed his back.

 

“You ask for it.”

 

“Well, what should we do now?”

 

“Let’s just sleep until I get better, then you can do anything you want.”

 

“Anything?” TOP asked as he looked at you with his naughty look.

 

“Aha, except for that.” You said, making TOP pouts.

 

“But can I do this?” TOP said as he grabbed your head and crash his lips onto yours.


How was it? :D

-TabiOppa