Thirty-Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When he came home late.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

TOP had a big fight with someone just now evening and he had an injury on his face. His lips are bleeding and his left eye is a little bit swollen after being punched by the guy that is fighting with him.

 

He usually went back home early every time his work is done. Ever since you had a baby with you, TOP starts to train him self not to leave you alone at home and always came back home early no matter what happens.

 

TOP is now scared that you might get worried to see him in that condition so he decided to came home late. He sat down on GD’s couch as he cupped his face. He is now in GD’s apartment.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you call her? Maybe at least she knew where you are right now.” GD said as he plopped down beside TOP.

 

TOP looked at GD then cupped his face again. “What should I tell her? I’m not at assuring her.” TOP said.

 

GD sighs as he stood up from his seat and walks towards the kitchen to get some ice for TOP. TOP leaned his back on the couch as he stared at the ceiling of the apartment. He thinks twice then he fished out his phone and dialled your number.

 

You who are now worried sick to see TOP haven’t come home until now. You didn’t have his number because you misplace your phone somewhere in the house. You bit your bottom lips as you sat down on the couch.

 

Then suddenly you heard the sound of your phone ring tone. It came from under the couch so you looked under the couch and looked at the caller ID. You smiled to see TOP’s caller ID.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” You greeted him.

 

“Darling…” TOP called from the other line.

 

“Yes, hon?”

 

“Um, I think I’ll come home late tonight.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Ah, GD-ah was up to something so I decided to accompany him.”

 

“What do you mean by that, hon?”

 

“Well, you know he is busy with his new solo album, right?”

 

“Yes, so?”

 

“I’m helping him out, so yeah. Don’t wait for me, okay?” TOP said.

 

“But, what time you will be on your way home?”

 

“Well, maybe in the midnight.”

 

“Oh, okay. Take care then. Bye.” You said as TOP hung up the call.

 

You stared at the phone and sigh as you walked into your room. You sat at the edge of the bed and looked at your baby’s innocent cute face. You caressed your baby’s hair and kissed his tiny nose. You lied down beside your baby boy and fall asleep beside him.

 

TOP waited and waited until the midnights fall. GD waved goodbye at TOP as TOP thanked GD for letting him stayed there for a while. TOP is now on his way home. He looked his reflection on the side mirror for a few times.

 

“I hope she didn’t see this.” TOP said as he touched the cut on his lips.

 

TOP entered into the bedroom as he saw you sleeping peacefully beside your baby. TOP smiled as he walks towards the bed and caressed your cheek. You moved a little when you felt someone is touching your cheek.

 

You opened your eyes to see TOP covering his lips with his hand. You smiled at him as you sat down on the bed.

 

“Hi, honey.” You greeted TOP.

 

“Hi…” TOP replied, still with his hand covering his lips.

 

“Why did you cover your mouth? Are you drunk or something?”

 

“No…”

 

“What then?”

 

“Well…” TOP was about to find a suitable excuse when you immediately pulled his hand, revealing the cut on his lips.

 

“Omo, what happened to your lips?” You asked as you touched it, making TOP groaned a little.

 

“Ouch.”

 

“Oops, sorry…” You apologized.

 

“Nah, I’m the one who suppose to apologize. Well, don’t think too much about it. It’s just a small cut, nothing more.”

 

You nodded as TOP hugged you, tightly.

 

“Just sleep alright? I’ll sleep when I finished cleaning myself up.”  TOP said as he caressed your hair.

 

“Okay…” You replied as he pulled from the hug and peck you on your lips before he grabs his towel and went into the bathroom.


There, updated! :)

-TabiOppa