Thirty-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When you’re ignoring him.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You and TOP went shopping for your baby. This is your first time so you are nervous about buying things for your baby. You even asked for your mom’s help to list down all the things that the both of you and TOP need to buy since it was for your first baby.

 

You were too excited until you keep leaving him behind. He keeps catching after you as he pushes the cart here and there. He called you but you didn’t hear him because you keep busy checking on the list.

 

“Jagi…” TOP called.

 

You just kept quiet as you walks towards the diapers and grab one. TOP sighed as he pushes the cart towards you. He stood beside you as you read the label then put in into the cart behind you.

 

“Jagi…” TOP called you again.

 

“Mmm?” You asked, not looking at him.

 

“I’m hungry. Don’t you mind if I grab some snacks for the both of us?” He asked.

 

You nodded as you grab some more boxes of the diapers and put it into the cart. You check on the list then move on to the next items. TOP looked at you in disbelief. He crossed his arms as he stared at you.

 

“Why aren’t you answering my questions?” He asked.

 

You just kept quiet as you walk towards the baby formula section, leaving your questionable husband behind. TOP widened his eyes to see you ignoring him again. He can’t take it anymore as he leaves you alone and walks away.

 

You didn’t recognise that you are now alone. You were about to ask TOP but he was not there. You looked around for him as you looked towards the cart. You looked again on the list and keep reading on the label.

 

------------

TOP is now on his way snacks section which is opposite to the baby items section. He grabbed some snacks as he sighed when he think about you. A smile curved on his lips when he saw your favourite snack so he immediately grabs it.

 

‘This should do it.’ TOP thought as he pays for it.

 

He walks towards you who are now pushing the cart with full of baby items. He ran and stood in front of you, making you shocked to see him suddenly appeared in front of you.

“Tadaa!” TOP said.

 

He waved the plastic bag with full of your favourite snacks. You smiled as you shook your head and continue on the next item which is the clothes. TOP looked at you then looked at the plastic bag that he is holding right now.

 

TOP is now annoyed with you as he immediately grabs your waist and pulled you closer towards him. You immediately turn to look at him as you glared at you. You startled.

 

“Let me go, oppa.” You said as you tried to push his hand off your waist.

 

“No…” TOP answered as he tightens the hug.

 

“Oppa, I’m serious.”

 

“Well, you ask for it though.”

 

“Huh?” You looked at him.

 

“Who ask you to ignore me? I even bought you your favourite snacks but what did I get? You ignored me.”

 

You chuckled as you pinched him on his arm, making him immediately pulled from the hug and rub his arm. “I did recognise that I’ve been ignoring you all this time.” You said.

 

“What an excuse.” TOP teased you.

 

You glared at him as you continue walking, leaving the cart with him. TOP made a face as he pushes the cart beside you. He leaned in a little to whisper something towards you.

 

“You’ll pay for it, tonight…” TOP said seductively.

 

You immediately turn to look at him as he wiggles his eyebrows and snatches the list from your hand and pushes the cart forward. You stunned at his y voice as you stared at him blankly.

 

“Omo….” You said as TOP turn to look at you.

 

“Nah, I’m just kidding. Now let’s go. We can’t just let Youngbae-ah to take care our baby alone. We’ll burden him.” TOP said.

 

You sigh in relief as you walk beside TOP.

 

“What? Do you think I’m going to do it tonight?” TOP asked as he chuckled.

 

“No…” You replied as you blushed.

 

“Aye… If you want, I’m always ready for you…” TOP teased as he chuckled again.

 

“What ever.” You said as you snatch the list from TOP’s grip.


How was it so far? :)

-TabiOppa