Thirty-Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When he tried to act cute.
Pairing: Kim Myungsoo; OC.
Fandom: Infinite.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: IloveInfinite7.

 

You are now sitting on your seat, waiting for your homeroom teacher to show up. When you are busy staring at the door, suddenly one of your classmate announced something. You turn you head to look at her.

 

“Mrs. Jung is not coming today so you guys can do your own work.”

 

Then the whole class when wild, they were excited to hear the good news. You chuckled when you saw the naughtiest boy in your classroom, Myungsoo jumped in excitement. He immediately stopped jumping when he saw you chuckled at him.

 

Myungsoo shyly bowed at you as you bowed back at him. He sat on his seat, which is in front of you and pretend to read some books then suddenly he turned back to looked at you.

 

“Um, ______-ah…” He called you.

 

You who was about to open your sketch book then suddenly closed it back and looked up at him. Myungsoo turned his gaze towards the book then looked at you again. He pointed towards the sketch book.

 

“What’s that?” He asked.

 

You shook your head as you hide it behind you. “Nah, it’s nothing. So, what you wanna talk about just now?” You asked.

 

“Hmm… Oh yeah! I heard from someone that you like reading books so I decided to lend you one of my favourite books. Would you like to read it?”

 

You stared at the book that he put on your desk. You looked at him in disbelief. He frowned to see your weird expression.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Uh, I don’t know but it is weird to see a naughty guy like you reading this kind of book and it’s just not any books. It’s an encyclopaedia.”

 

“So?”

 

“Well, you make me feel awkward.” You said as he sticks out his tongue towards you.

 

“Why? Is it a sin for a naughty guy like me to read?” He said as he glared at you.

 

“No…”

“What then?”

 

“Aish, you asked a lot, Myungsoo-ah.” You said as you took the book and flip through the pages.

 

“Well, you ask for it.” He paused. “By the way, won’t you mind if I see your sketch book?” He continued.

 

“Eh? I’m sorry. I scribble a lot of my secret things in there so yeah.”

 

“Aish… Why can’t you share maybe just a little bit of you secrets?” Myungsoo begged as he acted cute in front of you.

 

“No and don’t beg for it.” You handed him back the encyclopaedia as you hugged your sketchbook tightly.

 

He smirked at you as he snatches the sketchbook from you, making your eyes widened.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo!” You shouted, making the whole class looking at the both of you.

 

You ran towards him as he held it up high, making you jumping, trying to get it back. He chuckled as you glared at him angrily.

 

“You want it? Then get it.” Myungsoo said as he ran outside of the classroom.

 

You sighed as you chased him along the hallway. Then he suddenly stops, making you hit him from the back and landed on his back. You snatched the sketchbook from his grip. When you were about to stood up, he immediately pulls your arm, making you sat beside him.

 

“Aye, let me see your sketch, please?” Myungsoo pouted, trying to act cute so that you would hand it to him.

 

You chuckled at his cuteness. “No, you’re not cute enough.” You said.

 

He does his buing-buing, making you burst into laughter. “Yah!” He said as he pushed you to the floor as he goes on top of you.

 

You widened you eyes. “Hey, hey, hey…” You said as you pushed his chest.

 

“What about this?” He asked as you as he kissed you passionately then pulled away.

 

You just stared at him, shocked. He just stole your first kiss! You were still shocked until you didn’t recognise that he took the sketchbook from you and flips through the pages.

 

“Y-your sketch… Is it me?” He said, pointing towards one of the sketches. You shyly nodded, making him smiled at you and caressed your hair. “It’s beautiful, won’t you mind if I take it?”

 

“Y-yes.” You stuttered as he tore one of the pages and kissed it, making you widened your eyes then you smiled at him.

 

‘He is naughty alright…’ You thought as he pulled you up and the two of you headed back towards your classroom.


Is it fluffy enough? Do let me know. :)

-TabiOppa