Twenty Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ask you to meet his family.
Pairing: Daesung; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

Daesung kneeled in front of you as he begged you again. You shook your head for the second time as you crossed your arms. Daesung pouts some more as he gave you his puppy eyes. You looked away, preventing from looking at his cute expression.

 

“Yeobo, please?”

 

“No, no, no. I don’t want to meet your family. Don’t you think it’s too early? You now that I’m not ready, right?”

 

“But, it’s not like we’re gonna meet them everyday. Just for today, pretty please?”

 

You shook your head, making Daesung pouts some more. You had enough with Daesung’s begging so you decided to go home. He called you early in the morning to come to his apartment and when you arrived then suddenly he ask you to meet his family?

 

“I’m leaving.” You said as you were about to stood up from your seat but Daesung stopped you by pulling you, making you fell and landed on the couch as he went on top of you.

 

You widened you eyes, not expecting Daesung to do this kind of things towards you. Daesung stared your face as his eyes stopped at your lips. You swallowed hard as you blinked your eyes a few times.

 

“How can I make you agree to meet my family today?” Daesung asked as he leaned in to kiss you but you immediately cupped your mouth.

 

Daesung chuckled as he tried to pulled you’re your hands away. You shook your head as he manages to stop you from struggling by holding the both of your hands. You widened your eyes as Daesung crushed his lips with yours.

 

When you’re already into it then he pulled from the kiss, making you get back to reality. Daesung laughed to see you blushed. You pushed him, making him fell on the floor.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“That’s for kissing me.” You angrily said as you grabbed your sweater and walk towards the front door.

 

Daesung was about to stopped you when suddenly the doorbell rang. You opened the front door to see Daesung’s parents. They were shocked to see you in Daesung’s apartment. Daesung immediately stood up and bowed at his parents.

 

“Daesung-ah, can you tell me who this girl is?” Mr. Kang asked as Mrs. Kang smiled at you.

 

“Ah, appa, she’s the girl that I always mention to you. Isn’t she pretty?” Daesung asked as he walks towards you and hugged your shoulder.

 

“So, she’s ______-sshi?” Mrs. Kang asked as she stared at your face.

 

“Yes, omma, she is.” Daesung replied his mom.

 

“Oh, we’re sorry for disturbing your sweet moments together. Yeobo, I think we should leave.” Mrs. Kang said to her husband as they was about to leave but you stopped them.

 

“Ah, no, wait!” You said, making Daesung’s parents looking at you. “Um, why don’t the both of you come inside while I go home?” You politely said as Daesung poked your waist.

 

“Why don’t the three of you come inside? It’s cold outside there.” Daesung said.

 

“Yeah, that’s a great idea. While we’re here, we can do some introductions and get to know each other.” Mrs. Kang said as Mr. Kang nodded.

 

“But-,” You were cut off by Daesung.

 

“No buts. Omma, appa, we are actually was about to go to our house but she’s scared that the both of you didn’t accept her.” Daesung said as he grinned at you who are now widening your eyes.

 

“Eh? Why would we do that? Of course we accept you, dear.” Mrs. Kang said as she your hair behind your ear.

 

“Did I hear it wrongly?” You asked Mrs. Kang.

 

“No, dear.” She replied as Daesung and Mr. Kang smiled.


So, what do you think? :)

-TabiOppa