Twenty Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ask you to meet his family.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

Taeyang is now in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the both of you as you were now in his room, observing his room. You were amazed with the decorations. It was so neat and tidy. You smiled as you sat on his bed but then suddenly you felt you had sat on something hard.

 

You immediately stood up as you looked what are underneath his comforter. A smile curved on your lips as you saw a book. You took it and flips through the pages. It is Taeyang’s diary.

 

You flip back to the very fist page as you read it in your heart.

 

Chapter one: The first day when I met her.

I just can’t believe what I have just seen this morning. God had granted my wish. I had found the missing piece of my heart. I’ll make her mine one day.

Written by Youngbae on December 13, 2011.

 

You frowned. ‘I wonder who he is talking about…’ You thought as you flip to the second page.

 

Chapter 2: The next day.

I have met her, once again! I just can’t believe that she just smiled at me. I think my heart just stopped for a while when she smiled at me like that.

Written by Youngbae on December 14, 2011.

 

You frowned as the jealousy had conquered you. You immediately flip to the middle page of the diary.

 

Chapter 200: The day I proposed my feelings towards her.

At first, I think this is not a good idea. I decided to confess my feelings towards her today. Yes, today! And the result is… She accepted me! Hooray for me!

Written by Youngbae on June 30, 2012.

 

You chuckled as you flipped through the last page.

 

Chapter 300: This is the day, the day that I’ve been waiting for so long. I decided to ask her to meet my family. I feel so nervous right now.

Written by Youngbae on August 17, 2013.

 

You cupped your mouth. ‘Is he writing about me all this time?’ You thought as put back his diary under the comforter. You turn around to see Taeyang is now standing in front of you, smiling.

 

“What are you doing in my bedroom?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Uh… I- I…” You startled as you immediately ran out of the room.

 

Taeyang frowned as he grinned when he saw his diary’s position changed. Taeyang immediately rushed out of his room as he searched for you who are now in the living room. Taeyang walked towards you who are now sitting on the couch, hugging the pillow.

 

“Babe…” Taeyang called you as he held your hands.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“We need to talk…”

 

“Talk about w-what?”

 

“Why are you so nervous?” Taeyang asked as he tilted his head.

 

“Uh, it’s nothing.”

 

“Are you sure, babe?”

 

“Yes, oppa… So, what do you wanna talk about?”

 

“Um, I decided to bring you to meet my parents after we had our dinner. Is it okay for you?”

 

You widened your eyes. “What?”

 

“Don’t make me repeat this…” Taeyang said as he chuckled.

 

-------------

Right after the dinner, the both of you headed towards Taeyang’s parents’ house. The both of you are now standing in front of the door of the house. You were about to pulled Taeyang back towards his car when Mrs. Dong opened the door.

 

“What do we have here? It’s Youngbae-ah’s girlfriend!” She excitedly said as she pulled your arm into the house. “I’ve been craving to see you for a long time already but Taeyang seems to be busy with his new album. Anyway, I’m glad that you came.”

 

Taeyang stood at the back of you as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry omma, I suppose to bring her to meet you at the first place but-,” Then suddenly Mrs. Dong cut him off.

 

“Hey, it’s okay Youngbae-ah. She’s here already.” Mrs. Dong said as she gave you her genuine smile.

 

You shyly smiled back at her then you worriedly looked at Taeyang. You’re worried that you might fainted because you’re too nervous meeting his parents. Taeyang who is now still busy whispering with his dad then suddenly stopped then looked at you.

 

“What’s wrong, babe?” Taeyang asked right after he stood beside you.

 

“I’m nervous. Do you think they accepted me?” You asked.

 

Taeyang smiled at you as he looked at his parents. “Appa, omma, do you accept this girl beside me to be my future wife?” Asked Taeyang, making you widened your eyes.

 

“Of course we do, Youngbae-ah.” Mr. Dong said as Mrs. Dong nodded and smiled at you.


How was it? ;)

-TabiOppa