Twenty Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When your crush is your uncle.
Pairing: Kyungsoo; Hayoung.
Fandom: EXO; A Pink.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: ouobabyminnie.

 

Hayoung is now sitting with Chorong on the couch. They were having a birthday party for Chanyeol so the whole EXO and A Pink was there to celebrate it. Hayoung was busy munching on her cookies, staring at a guy who she had a crush with since for along time already.

 

Chorong looked at Hayoung who is still busy looking around as she nudged Hayoung’s arm, making Hayoung turn her gaze towards her. She grinned at Hayoung as Hayoung looked at her with questionable look.

 

“Hayoung-ah, what are you staring at?” Chorong asked.

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Aye, I know your mind was not there.”

 

“I don’t know, Chorong-ah. I had fall for this one guy. I admit that I always think about him ever since I met him for the first time and I think I had a crush on him at the first sight.”

 

“Whoa, okay. That explains everything, well almost. So is he one of the EXO’s members?”

 

“Um…” Hayoung paused as she shyly nodded. “Yes, Chorong-ah…” Hayoung continued as Chorong nudged her some more.

 

“So, which one is he? Maybe at least I knew which one is that lucky guy.”

 

“Um, wait for a moment…” Hayoung searched for Kyungsoo. When she found him talking with Sehun, she immediately pointed towards Kyungsoo. “There he is.” Chorong followed Hayoung’s gaze.

 

“It can’t be. Are you sure about this, Hayoung-ah?”

 

“Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“You, you have a crush on that guy?” Chorong asked as she pointed towards Sehun who is standing right next to Kyungsoo.

 

“It’s not that one but the guy just right beside the guy that you’re pointing at.” Hayoung answered as she recognises that Chorong is pointing towards the wrong person.

 

“Oh…” Chorong sighed.

 

“Why are you so nervous?”

 

“Well, I had a crush with him. His name is Sehun.”

 

“I see… So what’s the name of the cute guy beside Sehun then?”

 

Chorong paused as she tries to remember Kyungsoo’s name. “Aha! He’s Kyungsoo.” Chorong said as she snaps her finger.

 

“Kyungsoo? What a nice name for a cute guy!” Hayoung said as Chorong nodded.

 

Then suddenly something popped in Chorong’s mind. She stared at Hayoung then gives her a warm smile, making Hayoung frowned.

 

“Why don’t you confessed with Kyungsoo about your feelings?”

 

“Oh yeah, I was thinking about that too but I’m not so sure if I’m doing the right thing.”

 

“Aigo, just give it a try. Even though hr rejected you, he can still be your friend, right?”

 

“Yeah, you’re right! Thanks, Chorong-ah. I’ll greet him first.”

 

“Good luck!” Chorong patted on Hayoung’s shoulder as Hayoung slowly walk towards Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo stopped talking to Sehun when he saw Hayoung walks towards him. Sehun looked at Hayoung then patted on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and left Kyungsoo stood there alone. Hayoung shyly smiled as she bowed at Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo bowed back.

 

“Um, can we talk outside? I need to tell you something important.” Hayoung shyly said.

 

“Just the two of us?” Kyungsoo asked as Hayoung nodded. “Okay…”

 

Then the both of them went outside. Hayoung took a deep breath and confessed everything to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo widened his eyes as he recognises something. Hayoung looks familiar to him.

 

“So… Would you be my boyfriend?” Hayoung bravely asked.

 

“Um… I’m, I’m sorry Hayoung-ah.” Kyungsoo answered as he was about to asked Hayoung something but she cut him off.

 

“I knew it… but won’t you mind to be my friend?”

 

“Yes, I would but listen to me first.” Kyungsoo said as he holds Hayoung’s shoulders. “Don’t you even remember me, Hayoung-ah?” Kyungsoo continued, hoping that Hayoung remembered that they were actually related to each other.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I think you don’t remember that we used to play together when we’re still a kid and you probably didn’t know that I’m actually…” Kyungsoo paused as he sighed. Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and said, “I’m your uncle, Hayoung-ah.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Yes, that’s the truth.”

 

“Oh… I see…” Hayoung lowered down her head as she stared on the grass that she was standing on right now.

 

“Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked as he rose up her chin.

 

“Yes.” Hayoung said as she smiled.

 

Kyungsoo smiled back at her and pulled her into a hug. “I know you had feelings towards me and I also had a crush on you but what can we do?” Kyungsoo said as he chuckled.

 

Hayoung turns speechless after she heard Kyungsoo’s statement. ‘He did?’ She thought.


Tell me what you think about this oneshot. :)

-TabiOppa