Twenty One

Random Scenarios

Title: When his ex-girlfriend wants him back.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

“Oppa, please… I’m begging you, please come back to me. I need you. I promise not to cheat on you again. I dare to swear.” GD’s ex-girlfriend begged as she pulled his hand.

 

GD pulled it back from her. “No, you’ve said that for how many times already but what did I get? I have no trust on you anymore.” GD said as he turned and was about to leave but stopped when he heard she say something.

 

“Please, oppa. Just one more chance?” She begged some more.

 

Gd sighed as he shook his head, not looking at her. He was about to walk away when suddenly she hugged him from his back, making his eyes widened. Gd was too shocked until he can’t even move. That girl is sure daring.

 

“You better let me go, now. I’ve owned by someone already, someone that I can trust on. She’s way better if compared to you.” GD said as he pushed away her hand from his waist but she hugged him tighter.

 

You, who were now walking towards the recording room suddenly stopped to see GD, your boyfriend being hugged by other girl. You clenched your teeth as you looked at the both of them will full of anger.

 

You angrily walk towards them as GD startled to see you. He didn’t expect you to visit him here, at YG building.

 

“Jagiya…” GD called you as he pushed away his ex-girlfriend’s arm from his waist and immediately walks towards you who are now glaring at him.

 

“Jagiya? You can still call me jagiya?” You asked.

 

“It’s not like what you think. She’s me ex!” GD anxiously said as he pulled you into his arms.

 

You pushed GD away, making him looked at you with a questionable look. Your breathing is now out of control.

 

“Please jagiya, trust me like the way I trust you.” GD begged you some more.

 

“Then, what about the hugging that I just saw? You should’ve pushed away her hand but why did you just stand still? You like it aren’t you?”

 

“I did but she hugged me back and at the same time, you came and saw her and me…” GD paused as he sighed and messed his hair. “She’s begging for me to come back to her but I rejected her. Trust me, jagiya…” GD continued as he kneeled in front of you.

 

You widened your eyes to see him kneeling in front of you. You looked around, embarrassed at what he’s doing right now. His ex-girlfriend was still there, staring at the both of you. You turn your gaze towards her then something popped in your mind.

 

“You want this guy to be yours? You better not beg for him to return to you. He’s a casanova who always plays with girl’s feeling.” You lied as you can see her expression changed.

 

“He’s a c-casanova?”

 

GD’s eyes widened at your lies. “Yah!” GD shouted at you.

 

You pretend to pushed GD as he fell on the floor. Then his ex-girlfriend walks towards him as she slapped him on his cheek and walks away. GD hols his cheek as he looked at her in disbelief.

 

Gd turns his gaze towards you. “Yah, what was that for?” He asked you.

 

You chuckled at him ad you helped him to stand and patted the dust off his jeans. “Hey, oppa…” You paused as you looked at him. “Don’t you even get it? I’m helping you, duh!”

 

GD stared at you as he ruffles your hair. He grinned as he held your hands. “Glad to have a clever girl like you to be my girlfriend, well, soon to be my wife?” You chuckled. “So… Since you’re here, let’s watch me and Seungri sing our new song, shall we?”


How was it? Sorry for taking along time to update. Daesung's scenario is next! ^^

-TabiOppa