Twenty

Random Scenarios

Title: When his ex-girlfriend wants him back.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Taeyang hides the teddy bear behind his back as he walks towards you with your back facing towards him. You were still busy munching your snacks that Taeyang bought for you. The both of you are now at the Han River.

 

You are still sitting on one of the benches, staring at the river in front of you blankly. You’re waiting for Taeyang to come. He told you that he need to use the restroom a while ago so you waited for him there.

 

Then suddenly Taeyang popped out from nowhere, making your snacks fell on the ground. You widened your eyes as you were shocked to see him appeared in front of you out of a blue.

 

“Yah oppa, you really want to see me die because of heart attack?” You said in disbelief.

 

Taeyang burst into laughter as the teddy bear were still behind his back. He stopped laughing when you glared at him as he tilted his head a little. You looked at him weirdly as he gave you his famous eye smile. You smiled back.

 

“What is your plan now? Wanna prank me on my birthday?” You as he shook his head.

 

“Tadaa… Happy birthday, yeobo!” Taeyang happily said as he handed you the teddy bear that he just bought while he was away.

 

“Omo thanks, oppa!” You gladly took it from him.

 

You stood up from your seat as you kissed him on his cheek, making him blushed. When you were still busy staring at the teddy bear, suddenly someone snatched it from you and threw it to the river. You widened your eyes as you stared at the person who just threw your precious birthday present right after you receive it.

 

“Yah!” Taeyang shouted.

 

“Oppa, why must her?” The girl asked as she glared at you.

 

“It’s none of your concern!” Taeyang harshly answered.

 

You are still staring at Taeyang with your shocked expression. It was your first time to see Taeyang being harsh in front of you. You looked at the girl as you bravely stood in front of her.

 

“Yah, who do you think you are to simply throw my birthday present to the river, huh?” You asked.

She smirked. “I’m once your boyfriend ex-girlfriend or should I say his first love. Why?” She asked you back.

 

“Well, I’m just asking. You better leave me and Taeyang oppa alone. Um, I’ve been wondering. Why are you here? I thought you broke up with him already?” You asked as you observed her.

 

“I’m here because I want him back.” She said as she pushed your shoulder.

 

You looked at her in disbelief as you pushed her towards the river. Taeyang chuckled as he saw the girl once betrayed him is now struggling in the water.

 

“You… You little rascal!” She yelled at you.

 

You grinned at her as you stick out your tongue towards her. She boiled in anger as she grabs your teddy bear which is now floating beside her and threw it towards you but you manage to catches it. She groaned in annoyance.

 

“Thanks!” You as you walk away with the soaked teddy bear.

 

Taeyang chuckled at you as he crouched in front of his ex-girlfriend. She gave him her puppy eyes as she pouts.

 

“Oppa, help me, please?” She innocently begged.

 

“Sorry, I can’t. You deserve it though.” Taeyang said as he took out his handkerchief and put it on her head.

 

Taeyang chuckled some more as he walks away, trying to catch up after you. His ex-girlfriend groaned as she angrily took the handkerchief on her head and threw it away, watching the both of you walk side by side.


Do leave a comment before you proceed :)

-TabiOppa