Nineteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When his ex-girlfriend wants him back.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You skipped along your way to TOP’s apartment. It was your 5th anniversary with him. You decided to give him a surprise as you bought him the food that you cooked all by yourself.

 

You were now fixing your hair and was about to ring the doorbell but suddenly something or someone stopped you from doing it by holding your shoulder. You slowly turned your head to see a beautiful girl with a nice body cut crossing her arms as she observed you.

 

You blinked your eyes a few times as she smirked at you. You frowned at her. She leaned in to study your face as her hand hold your chin, turning your head to left and right.

 

“W-who are you?” You startled.

 

“Seunghyun never told you about me? How sad…” She said as she let go off your chin and crossed her arms once again.

 

“No…” You answered as you shook your head.

 

“Okay, it’s introducing time. I’m Seunghyun’s girlfriend.” She proudly introduced herself as she offered you a handshake.

 

You just stared at it and looked at her face. “Huh? I thought I was his only girlfriend?” You asked, making her chuckled.

 

TOP who was still busy sleeping on the couch in his apartment suddenly woke up when he heard the sound of girls shouting outside of his apartment. He immediately stood up as he rushed towards the front door and opened it to see you and his ex-girlfriend who claimed herself as TOP’s girlfriend pulling each other’s hair.

 

“Yah, yah, yah, cut that out!” TOP said as he pulled you behind him.

 

“Oppa…” His ex-girlfriend called him with her cute expression.

 

“What do you want from me? I thought we broke up for along time ago.” TOP asked as he glared at her.

 

“I want you back, oppa. I regretted for leaving you that time. I was too fanatic with my job until I didn’t recognise that I had made a big mistake in my whole life.” She said as she pouts.

 

“You stupid liar. You’re not fanatic with your job but you’re fanatic with your senior. You think I didn’t know about your relationship with him? I’m not stupid. What did you say? You want me back? Are you kidding me?  I never knew who you are ever since you left me like an idiot at the airport last six years. Now, leave. I never wanna see your face again” TOP said as he looked away, pointing towards the elevator.

 

“Oppa…” She begged as she grabbed TOP’s arm.

 

TOP harshly pulled his arm back. He let out a heavy sigh as he turns his gaze towards his ex-girlfriend. You just stood there, not wanting to butts in with their business.

 

“Oh, before you leave, meet my future wife.” TOP said as he pulled you to his side and peck your cheek, making you blushed.

 

His ex-girlfriend widened her eyes as she glared at you. Her gaze turns towards the food that you bought for TOP and in a blink of an eye; she kicked it, making it spilled out. You widened you eyes as she smirked at the both of you and left.

 

You immediately ran towards the food that is now spill, revealing all the kimchi and stuff. You cried as you tried to collect back those foods. TOP shocked at what happened as he pulled you back, making you stop collecting it and stood up in front of him.

 

He hugged you as you cried in his chest. The both of you stayed in that position for a few minutes then TOP pulled form the hug. He your hair behind your ear and gave you his warm smile that you adored the most.

 

“Don’t cry jagiya…” He said as he wipes off your tears by using his thumb.

 

“But, I’ve try hard to prepare those food for our anniversary. I know I’m not a good cook but-,” TOP cut you off by putting his finger on your lips.

 

“It’s okay. I almost forgot it’s our 5th anniversary. I’m sorry, jagiya. Sorry for ruining your day on our anniversary.” TOP apologized.

 

“It’s okay, you never done anything wrong to me. As long as you’re with me, I’m fine.” You said as you smiled at him as TOP smiled back and pulled you into a passionate kiss.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa