Eighteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When your soul got exchanged with his.
Pairing: Sehun; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.

 

Sehun is now running towards you who are now standing in front of the café. You’ve waited for him for almost an hour already. You glared at him as he gave you his guilty smile. Now he is right in front of you, staring at you who are still glaring at him. He put his hand on both of your shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry for making you wait. The traffic is killing me.” Sehun sighed as he looked at you in the eyes.

 

You blushed as you gently pushed away both of his hand from your shoulder. You looked around as you can see every eye in the café is now on the both of you. When you’re busy looking at them, Sehun suddenly waved his hand in front of you, making you looked at him.

 

“Hey? I’m talking here?” Sehun asked.

 

“Huh? What did you say?” You asked when you got back to reality.

 

“Aish this girl…”

 

You scratched you non-itchy forehead as Sehun dragged you into the café. The both of you enjoyed your time together inside the café. Later, the both of you decided to go to the boutique which his just opposite to the café.

 

Sehun and you are now holdings hands as the both of you walk across the road. When Sehun are busy looking at the front, you look to your left as you can see a fast moving car approaches the both of you. You widened your eyes as you screamed, making Sehun looked at you and… *BUMP!*

 

The both of you lay on the road, badly injured. The driver of the car that hit the both of you immediately drove off, not wanting to responsible for the both of you. Every one surrounded the both of you.

 

--------------

 

Sehun woke up as he looked at the ceiling. He can feel that his head is spinning. He touched his forehead as his bang fell right on his face. He felt weird because his bang was not that long. Who long have he been sleeping all this time?

 

He was about to rub the back of his neck when suddenly he felt that his hair is long. Wait a second, he thought. He immediately looked at the person who is lying next to him.

 

‘Wait is that me?’ Sehun thought as he widened his eyes.

 

He immediately ran towards his body, observing it from head to toes. His body is shaking as his hand is shaking too. He leaned closer towards the face.

 

“It’s really me!” Sehun said as he cupped his mouth. “M-my voice… I’m a girl?!” Sehun widened his eyes as he sat down on the floor. Well, he is she now.

 

You opened your eyes as you heard a loud thud beside you. You widened your eyes as you can ‘you yourself’ sitting beside you. You immediately sat on the hospital bed as you can feel that your head is killing you. You touched your forehead.

 

‘Ouch!’ You thought.

 

“Jagiya, I think our soul has exchanged!” Sehun cried.

 

You looked at ‘yourself’ weirdly. “Sehun, oppa?” You asked.

 

He nodded as he handed you a small mirror and he cupped his face. You took it from him and looked at your face. You were shocked to see Sehun face on the mirror. You immediately threw the mirror away, hugging yourself.

 

“Whoa!” You said, amazed at what had happened to the both of you. “This is just like drama!” You said as you smiled at Sehun who is looking at you weirdly.

 

“You like it?” Sehun asked.

 

“Yes but at the same time, I want my body back.” You said as you jump off the bed and sat beside Sehun who is still struggling with his ‘hair’. Um, it’s your hair to be exact.

 

“Well, I guess you’re right but at the same time, I want my body back too but how to get it back?” Sehun asked, worried.

 

“I don’t know. It feels weird to hear my own voice talking to myself.”  You said as Sehun laughed beside you. You looked at him. “Yah, don’t laughed like that. You make me sound so weird!” You said as you pinched ‘his’ arm.

 

“Oh, jagiya, jagiya…I think I got it already! We need to do the same scene like before our soul got exchange.” Sehun happily said.

 

“Oh… yes! But I’m tired, oppa. We’ll do that tomorrow instead, okay?” You said as you hugged Sehun.

 

It feels a little bit weird to hug yourself but your lover was inside your body so who cares right? Sehun smiled as he hugged you back.

 

“Okay…” Sehun said as he smiled at you.


Can't imagine if his soul exchanged with mine. kkk

-TabiOppa