Seventeen

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: Maru; Sid (OC).
Fandom: C-Clown.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: TopKidMin.

 

 C-Clown had a fan meet right after their concert has ended. So right after the concert, Maru and his hyungs went to change their outfit at the changing room so that they feel more comfortable when they are attending their fan meet.

 

Maru is the first one who had done with the changing while others still busy choosing the perfect outfit for themselves. Maru sat in front of the mirror as his stylist does his hair and his makeup. After he is done, he stood up from his seat and observed himself for the last time before going for their fan meet.

 

Kangjun walks towards Maru and patted on his back. Maru looked at him.

 

“What do you think about my outfit? I sit too simple or too fancy?” Kangjun asked.

 

Maru observed Kangjun’s outfit then said, “Everything is perfect on you, hyung.”

 

“Thanks for the compliment, maknae.” Kangjun said as he smiled at Maru. Maru smiled back at him.

 

C-Clown is now heading towards the backstage. From there, C-Clown can barely hear their fans cheering their names. Maru smiled when he heard his name being cheered as the others smiled at him.

 

“Did you hear that, Maru? Who say you don’t have any fans?” Rome said as he punched lightly on Maru’s arm. Maru chuckled.

 

When Jaeseok, who became the MC for the fan meet, called out C-Clown and make the fans went wild as C-Clown came out on the stage and sat down on the provided chair.

 

Sid, the tomboy girl who stood near the stage stared at Maru, who just sat in right front of her. Sid widened her eyes when Maru’s eyes met hers. She immediately looked away as Maru can’t take off his eyes on her.

 

‘She’s beautiful even though she’s a tomboy.’ Maru thought.

 

Maru went back to reality when Jaeseok asked him a question. Maru looked at Jaeseok as he the microphone.

 

“So, Maru-sshi, this question is from a girl who lived in Jeju Island and its written what kind of girl would you like to date with?” Jaeseok asked.

 

Sid, who still staring at the banner that she’s holding, suddenly responded towards Jaeseok’s questions. Maru turn his gaze towards Sid as he smiled at her, making her startled. She immediately lowered down her head as her bangs covered her eyes.

 

“Um… I think I would like to date a girl with a short hair, kind of tomboyish but don’t worry, and I’ll changed her to a girly one once she’s mine.” Maru confidently said as the fans went wilder. Jaeseok widened his eyes, shocked to hear Maru’s words.

 

The other members of the C-Clown were also shocked to hear what Maru had just said. They didn’t expect their maknae to say these kinds of things. Sid can feel that her face is burning hot. She’s too embarrassed to lift up her face but then Jaeseok stopped asking Maru as he asked the other members.

 

When the fan meet almost ended, each of the fans gets their chance to hug their own bias before going home. Sid sighed when she saw the long queue but she didn’t give up because sooner or later, she will get to hug Maru when it is her turn.

 

Seeing each of the fans getting lesser and lesser, Sid started to get more nervous as it was her turn to hug Maru and this is what Maru is waiting for at the first place. Maru hugged her tighter than the other fans can get, making Sid blushed some more.

 

“Hi, what’s your name?” Maru asked as he pulled from the hug. He shook Sid’s hand. Sid stared at their hand and looked at his face.

 

“I’m Sid.” Sis said with a shaky voice. Maru chuckled at her cuteness.

 

“What a nice name for a cute girl like you. Well, next week, we will have our second fan meeting by next week. I hope to see you there.” Maru said.

 

Sid looked at him nervously. “S-sure…”

 

When Sid was about to walk away, Maru suddenly grabbed her arm, making Sid looked at him.

 

“Take care, Sid.” Maru said as he put something inside Sid’s hand. Sid shyly nodded as she continued walking.

 

Sis was now standing outside of the venue as she opened her hand and saw a small piece of paper being crumpled. She opened it and found out it’s a phone number written on it. Sid smiled.


How was it, TopKidMin? :)

-TabiOppa