Fifteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Taeyang is still practising his dance moves for his new solo album. When he is still busy dancing, then suddenly Seungri butts in, making Taeyang stopped and looked at the maknae who is now standing in front of him.

 

“Yah, hyung, are you serious with this?” Seungri asked him in confusion.

 

“What on earth are you talking about?” Taeyang asked back.

 

“Aigo, hyung… Have you forgotten about trying to win over the cold-hearted girl’s heart?”

 

“Oh…”
 

“As a good and caring maknae, I suggest you to find a better girl instead of chasing after her all the time. I know a lot of girls and I even have their numbers. Do you want one? I can give you the number for free.”

 

“Um, no thanks, Seungri-ah. Come nearer…” Taeyang said as Seungri walks towards Taeyang. Taeyang leaned in to whisper to his ear. “Let me tell you something, I will never give up on this until she became mine.”

 

“Suit yourself, hyung but if you’re suffering because of her, I’m not gonna responsible for that.”

 

Then Seungri walked out of the practise room. Taeyang just stood there as he stared at Seungri until his figure disappeared by the corner of the wall. Taeyang sighed then he continued practising his new dance moves.

 

After a few hours of practising, he decided to take a break at his favourite café which is the place where you’ve been working all this time. He entered the café, hoping to see you there.

 

He sat on one of the table and waited for you to appear. As he expected, you came out from the kitchen, bringing orders for your customers. After you’re done with the orders, suddenly you heard someone called out your name.

 

You immediately responded towards the voice. You walked towards the owner of the voice, who is wearing a mask, sunglasses and a cap. He’s sitting at the corner of the café, alone.

 

“May I take your order?” You asked.

 

Taeyang smiled at you. “Would you suggest me some drinks?” He asked.

“Sure…” You said as you smile at him.

 

Taeyang were shocked to see you smile at him. You smile just made his world stopped for a while. He can feel that his heart is beating rapidly.

 

“Would you like to have Latte or maybe Cappuccino? What about Mocha or maybe Americano?”

 

“Um let me think, um… I want…” Taeyang paused as he looked at you, taking off the sunglasses off as he smiled at you. You startled.

 

‘He’s cute but… I’ll never gonna fall for him.’ You coldly thought.

 

“I want YOU.” Taeyang continued as he put his sunglasses on.

 

You widened your eyes when you heard him. “I’m being serious here, Mister. Please stop fooling around.” You coldly said to him.

 

“But, I’m being serious too, Miss.”

 

You looked at him in disbelief. “Are you sure you’re not joking around?” You asked again.

 

“Yes, I’m so sure.” Taeyang confidently replied.

 

Then suddenly Taeyang stood up from his seat and pulled you out of the café. He brought you to a place with less people. He let go off your arm as he pulled out something from his back.

 

It’s a bouquet of red roses. You cupped your mouth as you can feel that your cold heart had melted. Thanks to Taeyang! Taeyang kneeled in front of you as you took the roses from him.

 

He held your hand as he asked, “Would you like to be my girlfriend? I’ve been waiting for this moment since a long time ago.”

 

Your suddenly fall for him as you immediately nodded and kneeled in front of him. “Yes, I would, Taeyang!”

 

Taeyang shocked to hear your answer. “Um, is it because I’m a celebrity?” He asked.

 

“Eh? You’re a celebrity?” You confusedly asked. Making Taeyang shook his head.

 

“Um, well forget about it…” Taeyang said as he smiled at you. You smiled back at him.


I'm using British English, don't get me wrong^^
By the way, how was it? :)

-TabiOppa