Fourteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You had just break up with your boyfriend when you caught him cheating behind your back. You even slapped him on the face for ignoring you for almost three months. You never felt this horrible before.

 

Your boyfriend was your every thing but what did he pay you? He cheated on you for God-knows how long. You cupped your face as you cried non-stop. You’re now in front of your makeup mirror. You angrily punched the mirror in front of you, making your fist bleeds.

 

Seungri, your room mate, who are still busy playing his favourite video games suddenly, responded towards the sound of the broken glass. He immediately bolted towards your room because he knew this would happen. He rushed towards you as he crouched in front of you who are now sitting on the floor.

 

He widened his eyes when he saw your bleeding hand. He immediately tore his shirt off and wrapped it around your bleeding hand. You punched Seungri’s chest, making him sat down in front of you. You cupped your face as you cried. You cried as much as you can.

 

“Go away, leave me alone!” You shouted at Seungri.

 

“What did I do? Aish…” Seungri innocently asked as he tried to calm you down by hugging you but you immediately pushed him away.

 

“I hate you! I hate all of you! You guys just used me when you guys are bored and lonely. Just look at you…” You paused as you smirked at Seungri, making Seungri felt uncomfortable. “You just spend your time dating your video games instead of cooling me down. If I didn’t punch the mirror, I guess you’re now still playing those video games of yours.” You continued.

 

Seungri was speechless. He just recognises his mistake.

 

‘I’ll try to win over your heart as that you’ll forget about your boyfriend. Well, your jerk boyfriend to be exact.’ Seungri thought.

 

Seungri stared at you in the eyes. You looked away.

 

“Fine...” Seungri said as he stood up. “Just wait and see what I can do to change your opinion about me.” Then he walked out of the room, leaving you alone in the bedroom.

 

The next morning, you woke up from your sleep. You stretched yourself out. You widened your eyes when your recognise something different about your bedroom. It is your bedroom but it’s… cleaner!

 

You immediately jumped out of your bed and ran outside of the bedroom. You looked around and just like what you’ve thought. Everything seems organized and clean. You walked towards the couch and you can see that the pillows are arranged accordingly to its size.

 

Even the curtains look new. You walked towards the TV and wipe your finger on the surface, and you looked at your finger. Surprisingly, there’s not even a single dust on your finger. You cupped your mouth as you turn around the living room.

 

“Did he do all this by himself?” You asked yourself.

 

“I heard that you like clean guy so I decided to clean the whole apartment just for you. Well of course I only cleaned out apartment. I even made you a breakfast. Come and take a look!” Seungri excitedly said.

 

Seungri led you towards the kitchen; you can see there is various kind of food on the dining table.

 

“Y-you, cook?” You asked. Seungri nodded as he pulled your hand, making you go nearer towards the dining table.

 

“I’m a good cook actually but after those games came into my life, I started to be a lazy bum.”

 

“Oh… Whoa, this is delicious!” You exclaimed right after you dip your index finger into one of the cakes and put it inside your mouth. Seungri grinned.

 

“So… do you like seeing me change?” Seungri asked as he wiggles his eyebrows.

 

“No, I LOVE seeing you changed.” You said as you walked towards him and stand on your toes and kissed him. He was shocked at first but then he kissed you back.

 

“I’ve won your heart…” Seungri whispered between the kiss.


Feelin' nervous! :)
I’m still working on Taeyang’s and Daesung’s scenarios so... be patient! ^^

-TabiOppa