Thirteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: G-Dragon; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Last night, you and GD had a big fight. You just don’t want to think about it anymore so you forget about it and try to ignore GD only for that day.

 

GD plopped down on the couch beside to yours. You just focused on watching your favourite TV show when GD changed the channel. You widened your eyes as you stood up, glaring at him.

 

He looked up at you. “What?” He innocently asked.

 

You let out a sigh as you walked out of the house to take some fresh air. You bring along Gaho with you because it’s better to talk with Gaho rather than talking to GD, you thought.

 

After walking with Gaho, you finally get tired and went back home. You closed your gate as you let Gaho played around your yard. You opened the door as you entered into the house. The living room was empty.

 

Your throat suddenly felt so dry and you decided to drink a glass of water so you went inside the kitchen. When you’re on your way, suddenly you heard a sound of people groaning in pain. It’s GD’s voice! You immediately looked around for him as you opened each doors inside the house.

 

“Oppa, where are you?” You asked worriedly.

 

You were still searching for GD when he groaned some more. “Jagiya!”

 

You immediately ran towards his voice. It’s from the bedroom. You bolted towards your bedroom and immediately twisted the door knob. As you opened the door, you peeks your head through the door frame as you see GD lying under the cover, shaking.

 

You immediately walked towards where he is and pull the cover off his body. You can see GD is shaking as he hugged his knees to his chest.

 

“Oppa… What happened?” You asked as you gently shook his body.

 

He slowly looked up at you. You looked at him worriedly as he suddenly burst into laughter. You widened your eyes.

 

“You just don’t know what I just see. Just look at your face just now, it’s hilarious to see you’re that worried.” GD said between his laughter.

 

GD was trying to make you laugh but it turns out more like a prank for you. You boiled up in anger as you threw the cover that you’re still holding right in front of his face.

 

GD was dumbfounded. You clenched your teeth as you kicked the edge of the bed. You groaned in annoyance and get out of the room without looking at him. He felt guilty for making you mad at him so he followed you from behind.

 

He try to catch up with you who walk as fast as you can, trying to leave him behind. He managed to grab your arm and turn you around to look at him. He gave you his winning smile. You startled because that smile of his is one of your weaknesses.

 

“Jagiya… I’m sorry. I wanna make you laugh but its look more like a prank or something. Please forgive me.” GD said as he held your hands.

 

“It’s… It’s okay.” You startled.

 

“Um, as an apology from me to you, I wanna bring you somewhere.” Gd said as he pulled your hand, leading you towards the front door.

 

You immediately pulled away your hand as you shook your head. “Not with this outfit.” You said as you pointed towards your outfit which is a baggy t-shirt and skinny jeans. His outfit is way better is compared to yours right now. You sighed.

 

“Its suits you well so, no more excuse.” He said as he grabbed your hand but you pulled it away from him again. He frowned at you. “What now?”

 

“I… I don’t wanna go anywhere right now. I’m not in the mood.” You said as you crossed your arms. GD chuckled at you.

 

“Come on, jagiya…” GD said as he cupped your face with both of his hands. You still didn’t even move even a single bit.

 

Then suddenly he leaned in and kissed you, making you shocked but then you smile.  Your heart suddenly melted at his sudden action.

 

“So?” GD asked, hoping that you will go out with him.

 

“Um, well… Your kiss just won my heart…” You said as GD grinned at you.

 

“Want some more?” GD naughtily wiggled his eyebrows at you. You widened your eyes as you cupped your mouth, making him grinned at you.


Don't you think this is a little bit out of the topic? XD

-TabiOppa