One Hundred & Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When he knows that I'm pregnant
Pairing: TOP
Fandom: BIGBANG
Ending: Happy
Requested by: 
junghyeji

 

You worriedly looked at the pregnancy test. You just cannot believe what you just saw. You cupped your mouth, crying in happiness but it doesn’t last that long.

 

 

TOP’s face suddenly appeared in your head. Your smile slowly faded away. You suddenly felt scared to let TOP know about this.

 

 

What if he is not ready to become a father? What if he doesn’t have time to take care of you when you’re pregnant? There are a lot of things in your mind right now.

 

 

TOP knocked on the bathroom door when he recognized that you are using the bathroom for quite long. He knocked the door for the second time when you did not give him any response. TOP was about to knocked for the third time but you opened the door.

 

 

“Nae?” You asked, fixing your messy hair.

 

 

“Is there anything wrong, honey?” TOP asked you worriedly.

 

 

You tried to look calm in front of him, hiding the pregnancy test behind you. You grinned at him, making him smiled. He hugged you.

 

 

“Honey, let’s take bath together. Shall we?” TOP teases you.

 

 

“N-nae?” You gulped.

 

 

TOP pulled from the hug to see you startling. He frowned.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” TOP tilted his head.

 

 

“Nothing, n-nothing at all.” You said as you smiled.

 

 

“There is something wrong. You look pale. Are you sick?” TOP feels your forehead with the back of his hand.

 

 

“No, I’m okay--,” You was about to pushed his hand away but you dropped the pregnancy test on the floor.

 

 

‘What the-‘ You cursed in your head.

 

 

“What’s that?” TOP leans down and picked up the pregnancy test.

 

 

He widened his eyes to see the lines.

 

 

“W-what is this? What is going on in here?” TOP looked at you in disbelief

 

 

You cupped your face, started to cry. TOP looked at you and pulled you into his arms. He caresses your back as you hiccupped between your cry.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me straight? Why are you lying to me?” TOP asked.

 

 

“It’s b-because I’m scared..” You cried.

 

 

“Scared that I might piss off?” TOP frowned, still hugging you.

 

 

You nodded. TOP shook his head, fixes your hair and pecks your forehead,

 

 

“Why would I? I’m really happy right now!” TOP grinned as he crashes his lips against yours.

 


 

Sorry for making you wait. What do you think of this chap? :)

-TabiOppa