Eleven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he can’t sleep.
Pairing: Luhan; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: PaoShin31093.

 

Luhan keep on squirming on the bed beside you. You just can’t sleep because of him. You recognize that he’s having a difficulty to sleep these days. You keep wondering why but you’re just too lazy to ask him.

 

“Baby, could you turn on the light for a while?” Luhan asked you as he shook your shoulder gently.

 

You the night lamp on the nightstand beside you as you turn your body to look see Luhan’s puffy eyes. You giggled at his cuteness. You caressed his bed hair as he rubbed his eyes and pouted at you.

 

“What’s wrong, honey?” You asked him as he held your hands.

 

“I can’t sleep. Baby, please help me out. I need to go to work tomorrow.” Luhan said as he squeezed your hands a little.

 

“Um…” You looked up on the ceiling, trying to figure out on how to make your husband fall asleep.

 

“If you can’t figure it out, it’s okay. I’m okay with it. I’ll force myself to sleep then.” Luhan said as he lay down; slowly loosen the grip on both of your hands.

 

You widened your eyes as you pulled his arms, making him sat back on the bed. He looked at you with a questionable look written on his cute face.

 

“What is it now, baby?” He asked.

 

“How about we play hide and seek?” You excitedly asked.

 

Luhan widened his eyes as he looked at the clock on the wall. It’s midnight and yet you invited him to play games.

 

“At this time?” He frowned.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh, okay then. Maybe that would help. I’ll hide and you’ll seek.” Luhan said as he ran outside of the room, leaving you alone sitting on the bed.

 

“One, two, three… Thirty-two… Honey, here I come!” You shouted.

 

You started to search for him. You searched for him at every corner but Luhan seems nowhere to be found.

 

“Whoa, honey. You’re sure good at hiding.” You said as your eyes still searching for him.

 

You climbed down the stairs, looking for him. You had a strong feeling that he’s hiding down there. When you’re busy searching for him behind the curtain, suddenly you heard the sound of someone snoring. You chuckled when you saw Luhan now is sleeping on the couch.

 

“So, you’re hiding at here all the time, huh?” You asked as he stretched his arms and look at you.

 

“Huh? Did you say something, baby?” Luhan asked.

 

“Gees, this guy.” You mumbled.

 

“Huh?” Luhan frowned.

 

You face palming at him. You just don’t know how on earth you’re marrying a blurry guy like Luhan but you’re grateful that he’s perfect. You sat on his lap. He pulled you into his arms, making you lie down on him.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sleepy already. Thanks for your great idea. Let’s sleep on the couch shall we? I’m too lazy to climb up the stairs.” He said as he closed his eyes.

 

You chuckled at him.

 

“Okay then. Goodnight, honey.”

 

“Goodnight, my love.”

 

Then the both of you sleep peacefully in the living room.


What do you think about this one shot so far? :D
Feel free to request again! I wouldn't mind. ^^

-TabiOppa