One Hundred & Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he kisses you
Pairing: Lee Jaehwan (Ken); Song Erin (OC)
Fandom: VIXX
Ending: Romantic, cute 
Requested by: FantasticMonster

 

 

Song Erin was waiting for Jaehwan to come home from work. While waiting, she cooked for herself a dinner since Jaehwan had called her telling that he is eating out with his friends after work. She went to the kitchen and start cooking.

 

After she enjoyed her dinner, she went towards the living room and decided to watch some dramas while waiting for her husband to come home. She wore her husband’s shirt which reached her knees which she always does whenever she missed him.

 

When Erin is still enjoying her drama, her phone rang. She picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It is from her husband, Jaehwan! She smiled as she cleared before answering the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi, jagi. What are you doing?” Jaehwan asked, making her smiled.

 

“I’m just watching some dramas. What about you, oppa?”

 

“Me? Um, I’m still at my workplace,”

 

“Oh…” Erin nodded.

 

There was a silence then Jaehwan started to talk again.

 

“Jagi…”

 

“Yes, oppa?”

 

While in the other line, Jaehwan smiled at himself in his car. He is inside his car which is parked at the side of the road. Yes, he lied to Erin just to surprise her. Jaehwan fixed his hair.

 

“I’m coming home late, don’t wait for me,”

 

Jaehwan makes Erin frowned.

 

“W-why?” Erin asked, hoping that Jaehwan is lying to her.

 

“It’s our manager, he said that we’ll gonna have a meeting so yeah. I’m sorry. I really wanna go home right now. Um, I’ll be back in the midnight,” Jaehwan said.

 

“Oh… Okay.” Erin said as she hung up the call before Jaehwan manage to say something.

 

“Jagi-… Eh? Hello?” Jaehwan looked at his phone.

 

Jaehwan smiled when his plan works. He immediately put his phone aside and drove off to meet his wife. While in the other side, Erin angrily stared at her phone and threw it on the couch beside her.

 

“Oh, I’m bored!” Erin shouted.

 

Erin sighed then grabbed the pillow nearby and hugged it as she continued watching the drama. She was so into the drama until that she didn’t realise that Jaehwan had arrive. She scooped another ice-cream into .

 

Jaehwan locked his car and walked towards the door. He fixed his hair again and rang the bell. Erin frowned.

 

“Who might it be?” Erin asked herself.

 

She looked at the time and it is still one hour before midnight. She sighed and put down her ice-cream on the table and lazily walked towards the door. She stretched a bit before opening the door.

 

When she opened the door, there’s nobody. She groaned and shut the door. She thought that some naughty kids who likes to prank their neighbours by ringing their door’s bell at this time.

 

*Ding Dong-*

 

Erin rushed towards the door and opened it. She was about to shout but immediately stops when she saw a guy with a mask in front of her. She reached the umbrella nearby and pointed towards the guy.

 

“W-Who are you?” Erin nervously asked.

 

Jaehwan smiled with his mask on. He walks closer to his wife, making his wife startled. Because Erin was too scared, she didn’t see where she is going and got stumbled over her own slipper.

 

Jaehwan widened his eyes and grabbed Erin. Erin screamed when the stranger just grabbed her, she thought that the guy might kidnap her so she hit the guy with the umbrella really hard.

 

“OUCH!” Jaehwan groaned.

 

Erin widened her eyes. “Oppa?”

 

Jaehwan sat on the floor as he rubbed his sore head. Erin immediately shut the door and then sat beside her husband.

 

“Yah, oppa, you scare me!” Erin pouted.

 

“I’m sorry,” Jaehwan answered, still with his mask on.

 

“Please, please don’t ever do that again. If you wanna prank me, use other way but not this. Ok?” Erin said as she hugged her husband.

 

Jaehwan nodded.

 

“Open the mask already,” Erin said.

 

“Why don’t you open it for me? My head is spinning right now,” Jaehwan said.

 

“Okay, come here,”

 

Erin slowly pulled the mask off, scared that she might hurt Jaehwan’s head. She pulled the mask, revealing Jaehwan’s lips. Jaehwan smirked and pulled Erin’s head and kissed her before she managed to pull the mask completely off his head.

 

“Please consider this as a sorry from me,” Jaehwan said then kissed Erin once again but a deeper and more passionate one.


So, what do you think? :)

-TabiOppa