One Hundred & Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ends an argument with a kiss 
Pairing: Lay; Hana (OC) 
Fandom: EXO 
Ending: Happy
Requested by: synditrix

 

Hana suddenly feels that she wanna go some where with Lay. She was bored staying in the apartment all alone. She walked towards the window panel and stared at the beautiful morning view of the Seoul.

 

She looked at the portrait of her and Lay on the wall. She smiled but then her smile faded and let out a heavy sighed. She recognise that Lay seldom ask her out. She sat on the couch and reached her phone.

 

She dialled Lay’s number and waited for him to answer. His phone was ringing. She waited and waited but nobody answered the call. She decided to call him for the second time then suddenly somebody answered the call.

 

“Hello?” Hana greeted.

 

There is a silent from the other line.

 

“Are you there, oppa?” She asked again.

 

“Who is this?” A female voice asked from the other line.

 

“Eh? Who are you?” Hana asked back, shocked.

 

“Who are you?” The girl asked, trying to avoid Hana’s question.

 

Hana was about to answered her but she cut her off. “Oh, you’re Hana?”

 

“H-how did you know my name?” Hana startled.

 

The girl chuckled at Hana’s question. “You don’t need to know,”

 

“Yah who are you? Tell me your name!”

 

“Why do you need to know?”

 

“It’s because this is my Husband’s number!” Hana shouted.

 

“What? Lay is your Husband?”

 

“Yes, you got problem?”

 

“Yea because I thought he’s mine?”

 

“What!?” Hana asked in disbelief.

 

“Well, you’d better file a divorce with him because as you can see yourself he is a playboy. I’m done with you, Bye.”

 

Hana was about to yell at the girl but the girl manage to hung up before she opened .

 

“What? Lay is hers? She’s gotta be kidding me,” Hana said in an angry tone.

 

Hana glared at the portrait of Lay and her on the wall. She felt like tearing the portrait off. She is so pissed off right now. She plopped down on the couch angrily and covered her face with the pillow. She shouted as loud as she can in the pillow.

 

“YOU USELESS HUSBAND DO YOU WANNA DIE!? I’M SO GONNA KILL YOU WHEN YOU’RE HOME,”

 

After tired of shouting, Hana fell asleep on the couch with the pillow on her face. She decided to teach Lay’s a lesson that he won’t forget. Whatever she does is for Lay and her own good. How can a husband treat his wife like that?

 

In the other line, Lay doesn’t know what Hana is going to do with him when he reached home. He is so happy so he bought her a bouquet of roses. He just can’t wait to meet his wife, his most beloved wife.

 

Lay was about to call her to inform her that he is on his way home but he just recognise that he left his phone in his dressing room.

 

“What the… Aish,” Lay smacked his forehead.

 

Lay decided to go back to get his phone back but it is too late for this. Hana might probably nag at him if he came home late without a reasonable reason. He sighed when he thinks about how scary Hana would be if she is mad.

 

“What should I do? Should I get back my phone or went straight to the apartment? Ugh! What should I do? What should I do? Oh God please help me!” Lay worriedly said to himself as he bit his bottom lips.

 

Lay looked at the time and it is getting late. Not really late for him but for Hana. He sighed again, try to calm him self.

 

“But my wife is more important than my phone, right? Yeah, Hana is more important to me,” Lay nodded then decided to drive off to their apartment.

 

Hana was still sleeping on the couch, still with the pillow on her face. She was shocked to hear a loud thump outside of the front door. She rubbed her eyes and look at the time. It is 12:00 a.m.

 

“Aish who might it be,” Hana yawned.

 

She walked straight towards the door and opened the front door without looking at the person who was standing right in front of her. She was about to walk towards her bedroom but then immediately turn and widened her eyes when she recognise that a guy was holding a bouquet of roses at her door.

 

“Who are you?” Hana scratched her head.

 

“Guess who?” Lay happily said as he tilted his head, revealing his face behind the bouquet.

 

Hana’s expression suddenly changed. “You pabo. Stay out!”

 

She slammed the door right in front of Lay’s face. Lay was in a total shock. He blinked thrice. He shook his head and rang the bell.

 

“Yeobo, please let me in please, please, please I’m begging you. Please, yeobo. Please, please...” Lay shouted from outside.

 

Hana sighed then open the door and was about to curse Lay but she was cut off by Lay’s kiss. Lay pulled her head closer, deepened his kiss. Hana was shocked but then she slowly kissed him back.

 

“Oh, I think I left my phone in my dressing room and someone probably had stolen it,” Lay said after he pulled from the kiss.

 

“Yeah right,” Hana narrowed her eyes, making Lay chuckled and pulled her into a kiss again.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa