One Hundred & Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When he got into an accident and he lost his memory of you.
Pairing: Minho; OC.
Fandom: SHINee.
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: hzelnuts.

 

You plopped down on the couch, waiting for Minho to come back. You keep on tapping your fingers on your lap while staring at the clock on the wall. It is almost midnight. Minho never came home this late.

 

You felt like something is wrong. You stood up from your seat and walk around the living room, looking at the clock again. You suddenly felt thirsty so you decided to take a glass of water.

 

You were about to grab the glass but it got slipped off your hand and landed on the floor. It breaks into pieces, making your eyes widened. You cupped your mouth in shock, staring at the broken pieces.

 

“Oh my...” You said.

 

You cleaned up the broken pieces and rushed towards the living room and grab your phone on the couch. Your hands were shaking, nervously dialling Minho’s number. You started to sweat even though it is cold.

 

“Oppa please answer my call…” You mumbled worriedly.

 

“Hello?” Minho answered from the other line.

 

You sighed in relief. You never felt this relief before. You were relief that he was alright.

 

“Where are you now?” You asked.

 

Then suddenly he hung up the call. You frowned then stared at the screen of your phone in disbelief. Tears start to flow, wetting your pure cheeks. You dialled his number again.

 

Minho’s phone was ringing but he didn’t answer it. You bit the bottom of your lips and started to dial his number again. You try and try but still, no answer from him. You sat down on the floor, crying.

 

“Something must have happened to him…” You said between your cry.

 

You lay down on the cold floor. You hugged your knees to your chest, still crying. You just prayed for his safety in your heart. You pray and pray until you fell asleep on the cold floor.

 

Then suddenly you heard the sound of the beeping of the monitor.

 

“Am I at the hospital?” You frown, still with your eyes closed.

 

You slowly open your eyes to see Minho lying on the hospital bed beside to where you were sitting. You stared at the bandages on his limbs. Your eyes went blurry and you started to cry. You stared at his pale face that is sleeping peacefully beside you.

 

You let out a heavy sigh. “He had been sleeping for two days… Oppa, when will you open your eyes for me?”

 

You gently pulled Minho’s hand towards your warm cheek and laid your head on it.

 

“I hope you’ll awake tomorrow.” You whispered before you fell asleep.

 

--------

 

Minho frowned to see an unknown beautiful girl sitting beside his hospital bed, sniffing in her sleep. He just woke up after 3 days of sleeping. Your sniffing woke him up from his long sleep.

 

“Um, excuse me…” Minho patted gently on your shoulder.

 

You frowned to feel somebody patted on your shoulder. You narrowed your eyes when the sun is shining brightly right into it. You rubbed your sleepy eyes then turn to look at Minho who is looking at you silently.

 

“Oppa! You’re awake? I’ll call the doctor.” You said.

 

You were about to walk away to call the doctor but Minho grabbed your arm. You turn to look at him. He frowned at you. You smiled as you patted on his hand, making him slowly let go off your arm.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right back. Okay?” You caressed his hand and run to get the doctor.

 

Minho frowned. “Who is she?”

 

A few minutes later, you came in with the doctor and nurses. You let the doctor do his job. After finished checking on Minho’s condition, the doctor walked towards you. You bowed at the doctor then he bowed back at you.

 

“Miss ____-sshi.” The doctor called.

 

“Yes, doc?”

 

“I had something important to tell you.” He said as he fixed the position of his glasses.

 

“What is it doc?”

 

“It is about Mr. Choi,”

 

“What happen to him, doc?”

 

“He…” The doctor paused. “He is suffering of amnesia.”

 

You nodded but then you immediately widened your eyes at the doctor.

 

“What!?”

 

“He had lost his memory.” The doctor said.

 

You frowned. “No… it can’t be!”

 

“I feel sorry for you.” The doctor patted your shoulder. “But don’t worry, he’ll remember again one day. I’ll come again later to check his condition.” The doctor said before walking out of the room.

 

“Yes, thank you doctor.” You bowed.

 

You walked towards Minho who is innocently staring at you. You smiled.

 

“Oppa… Do you know who am I?” You asked as you grab his hand and caressed it.

 

He frowned, blinking at you. “No.”

 

You sighed. “But one day you’ll remember me. Promise me that one day you’ll remember me, okay?” You held out your pinky swear.

 

Minho stared at your pinky swear then looked away. Your tears started to flow. You grab his hand and linked his pinky swear with yours. He pulled it from you and looked away again. You silently crying, hoping that he will remember you again.


Do you like it? :)

-TabiOppa