One Hundred

Random Scenarios

Title: When you save him from danger.
Pairing: T.O.P; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: pikachuryu.

 

You walked to your locker to keep your books. On your way, you suddenly heard the sound of people shouting and screaming from outside of the building of the school. You try to ignore it because maybe they were fangirling over some handsome students.

 

The shouting and screaming seems to get louder so you decided to take a look. You peeks your head trough the window. You saw some handsome guys were surrounded by the girls’ students.

 

‘Is it the new comers?’ You thought as you stared at the five new male students.

 

“Did you see them? They’re so hot!” One of the girl students who peek at the window beside you said.

 

“I know right!” One of them replied.

 

They squealed some more when the five boys waved at them.

 

‘Okay, that’s interesting.’ You thought as you rolled your eyes at them.

 

-----------

 

You walked towards your class, ignoring the presence of the five new comers. Your homeroom teacher entered into the class with the five new comers, making the girls squealed. You slam your head on the table.

 

‘This is not good.’ You thought.

 

“This is really good!” You best friend exclaimed.

 

You immediately rose up your head and look at her.

 

“Are you nuts?” You widen your eyes.

 

“What?” Your friend frowned.

 

“How can we ever focus on our lessons if they’re here?” You asked.

 

“Like this!” Your friend said as she pretends to read some books. “There, I can focus. Why can’t you?”

 

“I can’t believe I had such a-,”

 

But then your friend cut you off.

 

“You can’t believe that you had such a genius friend like me? Yeah I know that.” She said as she chuckles.

 

“Idiot!” You said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I can’t believe that I had such an idiot friend like you! Why are you so useless nowadays? Is it because of them?” You said as you pointed towards the door of the class, not recognising that you’re pointing towards BIGBANG who is now standing at the door frame.

 

“Yah!” Your friend pushed your hands away.

 

“What?” You asked her.

 

She pointed at the BIGBANG by using her eyes. You frowned.

 

“What is it?”

 

Then your friend points her lips towards the door. You turn your head to see BIGBANG who is now looking at you weirdly. You startled when you saw the leader of the group walks towards you. You gulped.

 

“What’s your name?” GD asked.

 

“She’s ______-ah.” Your friend answered.

 

“Oh, what a nice name.” TOP said from nowhere.

 

You glared at your friend.

 

“Why did you tell them my name?” You angrily asked.

 

“What? Sooner or later they’ll knew it too so why not I told them your name?” Your friend said.

 

“I’m out of here!” You stomped all the way out of the class.

 

You pushed away Daesung and Seungri who is blocking your way. Taeyang chuckles at the two of them.

 

“She’s interesting.” GD said.

 

“Really interesting.” TOP said. “I’ll follow her.”

 

“Adios.” GD waved at TOP.

 

-------------

 

TOP followed you from behind without you knowing. He followed you all the way towards the rooftop of the school building. You stopped when you felt someone is following you from behind. You turn around to see nobody.

 

“That’s weird.” You frowned.

 

You decided to continue walking but you heard footsteps so you turn around again. You saw TOP grinning innocently towards you.

 

“Hey.” He lifted up his right hand.

 

“Who are you?” You asked.

 

“Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun.” TOP said.

 

TOP walked towards you and was about to throw away the spider from your shoulder but you thought that he is going to do something bad to you so you pushed him away. TOP widened his eyes when he was about to fall down the stairs but you immediately pulled him back.

 

He held his chest. “Thank… thank you.” TOP said to you.

 

“For what? For pushing you?” You asked.

 

“For saving me.”

 

“That was nothing.” You simply said.

 

“If it is not because of you, I might be dead now.” TOP sighed then smiled at you.


Sorry for making you wait. Do you like it? :)

-TabiOppa