Ten

Random Scenarios

Title: When you met him at the café.
Pairing: L; You
Fandom: INFINITE.
Ending: Happy.

 

You took off your glasses as you rubbed your tired eyes then put it back to its original place. You started to continue on reading your book. You decided to finish it within today so you forced yourself to read it some more.

 

You were now sitting by yourself in a café so no one would disturb you. You wanna read your books at your house but your older brother just can’t stop on teasing and disturbing you around when you’re reading something.

 

You’re busy reading your book when suddenly a guy randomly sat in front of you. You put your book down on the table as you pushed up your glasses. You looked at him as he smiles at you then he looked around. You followed his gaze; you can see the café is full with people.

 

‘Maybe that’s the reason why he sits here…’ You thought.

 

“Um, may I sit right here with you?” He asked.

 

‘I knew it.’ You thought again. You nodded at him as you pick up your book and continue on reading it.

 

“Thanks. I’m Kim Myungsoo, what’s your name?”

 

You looked up at him and pushed up your glasses again. You stared at him, you never thought of meeting a cute guy like him. He smiles do melt you down. You lowered down your head as you blushed.

 

“I-I’m _____.” You startled.

 

Myungsoo nodded as he decided to have a conversation with you. He looked at you who still looking on the table. He smiled but you didn’t see him.

 

“Have you ordered anything?” Myungsoo asked.

 

You rose up your head to look at him. “Um, not yet…”

 

“I see, let me order for you. At the same time, I can order mine too.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Wait here…” Myungsoo said as he patted gently on your head. He stood up and walked towards the counter. You’re dumbfounded and happy at the same time.

 

Then after a few minutes, Myungsoo came back with two mugs in both of his hands. He sat down beside you as he handed you one of the mug. Your heart starts pounding crazily as you gladly took the mug from him.

“Thank you.” You thanked him.

 

“You’re most welcome.” Myungsoo answered as he grinned.

 

“May I ask you something?”

 

“Yes, what is it?”

 

“Um, why are you so kind to me? Well, we just knew each other and yet you’re treating me like we’ve been a friend for a long time already. I’m just a nerd and you; you’re a random handsome guy who randomly sat beside me.”

 

Myungsoo answered your question with a laugh. He looked at you and he looked at the book that you’re reading, which is on the table right now. He took it as he read out the title.

 

“When I met him at the café… What a nice book.” He said as he looked at you in your eyes.

 

You startled.

 

“Actually, I’ve been watching over you since last month. I’m not being a stalker to stalk someone randomly. Along that one month, I can see that you’re really addicted on reading books. I started to fall for you and yet we had the same interest which is reading books.” Myungsoo paused as he held your hands. (a/n: I don’t know if L do love reading books.)

 

“I-I see…” You startled some more.

 

“Um, so, why don’t we exchange our books every week?” Myungsoo said as he took out a book from his bag and handed it towards you.


Oh he's so cute. ^^
Can't imagine that L is a bookworm XD

-TabiOppa