Final

Number?

In this story, Baro's hair color is blonde!!!!

Sandeul's hair color in this story is brown!!!

 

"Okay we're making a bet. You get that guy's number, you win. If you don't, you're treating us another bottle of wine."

Jessica smirked at her two best friends that were kinda drunk. She turned her heaed to the direction Yuri was pointing at.

Her smirk grew wider.  That guy was sitting alone.

Good start.

She nodded to her friends and took her purse.with her.

"Well if I win, you're gonna treat me for two bottles of wine." Jessica said and winked to her friends.

She walked towards the lonely guy and as she inched closer, she was getting more and more confident.

The blonde seemed like he would like the cute and insecure girl type.

When she finally stood in front of him, she asked if the seat opposite from him was taken with a shy smile. She wasn't suprised when the guy contradicted, took his eyes off the group of dancing guys and smiled at her.

"Nice party isn't?" Jessica asked tapping her feet to the beat of the music that was currently being played. It was "Call me maybe".

What a coincidence.

The guy looked at her and grinned.

Damn, he was cute.

"Actually, I'm not into parties." The guy admitted shyly looking down at the floor.

Cute.

"You're not? What a coincidence! I'm not into parties either!" Jessica said faking excitement.

Going to clubs was her favorite thing to do other than shopping. But for that bottle of wine, she had to lie.

The guy chuckled. Jessica noticed how he kept glancing at the dancing guys but didn't really care.

"So, what's your name?" Jessica asked batting her eyes cutely.

"Baro." He said smiling at her.

"I'm Jessica." She gave him her best smile, seeing how the guy melted under her sight, (because he couldn't melt because of glancing at the dancing guys right?)

"Nice to meet you." Baro said.

Jessica smiled and looked at her friend who were impatiently looking at her.

"You have a girlfriend?" Jessica asked playing with her fingers trying to look adorable.

Baro only laughed. "No, No I don't." He said shaking his head.

God, can this guy be anymore perfect?

"Do you?" He asked leaving Jessica confused.

"Do I what?" jessica asked blinking in confusion.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Baro asked slowly.

....Maybe he wasn't so perfect. His attempting to joke was lame.

"No, of course I don't!" Jessica said.

Baro nodded slightly smiling.

"Thought so." He said.

"Obviously." Jessica said a bit annoyed.

Girlfriend? I'm not a lesbian!

She saw Baro glancing at the dancing guys again. When she caught Baro's attention, she decided to just go for it.

"Can I get your number babe?" Jessica asked smiling seductively.

But before Baro could respond, someone sat down on his lap sideways, putting the side of his head on Baro's shoulder.

Jessica nearly choked on her saliva.

She stared in shock as the guy raised his head a little only to rub his eyes.

It was a GUY! He was leaning all over Baro.

He was a bit attractive. Though he was obviously drunk with slightly messed brown hair, he looked stunning.

He wasn't skinny, but he wasn't fat.

Yet, Jessica's blood began to boil and she glared at the boy. Who did he think he was? He was ruining her task!

"What's wrong baby? Are you tired?" Baro asked the brown-haired boy smiling at him and his hair.. Jessica froze.

He had so much love and tenderness in his voice that made Jessica's stomach turn.

The duck-looking boy, yet cute as a bunny, nodded with his eyes closed.

"Mmmm" The boy purred making Baro smile again and kissed the boy's cheeks.

Jessica didn't move.

"Wanna go home Deuille?" Baro murmured in the other boy's ear as he gently caressed his back. 'Deullie' slid his arms around Baro's neck and slightly nodded.

"B-But....Jinyoung and Channie are so drunk.....I don't know if their going to make it." 'Deuillie' said and yawned.

"Don't worry about them. They're mature, they'll take care of themselves." Baro said caressing the other guy's back while kissing his temples sweetly.

Deuillie smiled lazily and placed a chaste kiss on Baro's lips. He laid his head on Baro's shoulder again. He took Baro's hand and laced them together. His forehead, was leaning on Baro's neck.

He turned his head and noticed a shocked girl staring at them

"Who is she?" Deuillie asked.

Baro smiled "This is Jessica. We just met. She doesn't like to party either." Baro said.

Deuillie nodded not showing much interest.

"So we're going back home?" Deuillie asked.

"Babe, you should introduce yourself first." Baro said his boyfriend's hair softly.

"I'm Sandeul, Baro's boyfriend." Sandeul said to Jessica who was still frozen.

Baro smiled sweetly at Sandeul and kissed him on the lips again.

"Mmmm... home baby. I want tea and a bubble bath with you." Sandeul said wrapping his arms around Baro's shoulder again.

Baro blushed and Jessica's eyes widened.

"Umm, I-I think we'll be leaving now. It was nice to meet you." Baro said and carried Sandeul bridal style. Sandeul tightned his grip on Baro's arm and leaned on Baro's shoulder.

"Deuillie you're heavy." Baro joked in his boyfriends ear.

"Shut up and hurry up." Sandeul said.

Holy they look cute together. Jessica thought.

Baro bowed slightly to Jessica still carrying Sandeul in his arms and left as fast as he could for his boyfriend.

Jessica returned the bow still shocked.

She slowly realized it all made sense.

No girlfriend, staring at the dancing guys.....

Sighing in defeat, she came back to her table and smiled bitterly at her friends.

"So did you get the number?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well, let's just say I owe you guys a bottle.' Jessica said to Yuri and Sooyoung. "But...we can make another bet. Whoever wins gets 4 bottles this time." Jessica said and her friends eyes lit up.

"What kind of bet?" Yuri asked excitedly.

"Pick up a guy named Jinyoung." Jessica said smirking.

Before her friends asked who he was, Jessica automactically knew.

She knew she was going to win this bet.

She had a feeling 'Jinyoung and Channie' were no different from Baro and Sandeul.......

 

Hope you guys liked it <3