Chapter 2

Grade A Romance

Zico had her stuck in his head all night. Was that actually her? Ryu Hwayoung? Thinking back to his kindergarden class, he was able to remember that girl's face so clearly. Back in kindergarden he fell in love with Ryu Hywayoung. He wrote little love letters, songs and everything for her. But before he could work up the courage to actually admit his crush on her his family moved to Seoul.

After talking to that creepy guy next door, Hwayoung was actually able to finish her homework since they turned down the music enough for her to concentrate. The next day she was on her way home after school when that creepy neighbor caught sight of her again. As soon as he saw her he walked out of his house, put his shoes on then practically sprinted over to her. 

Once he caught up to her, he nearly scared her half to death, running up to her like that. "H-hey!" He stammered. In her presence his mind went blank. In an instant he completely forgot all he had planned and practiced to say to her. In the meantime, Hwayoung looked at him in surprise, "Hello.." She stopped walking, figuring he was going to actually speak to her. But he looked rather akward and nervous. Which only creeped her out even more. "Uh... goodbye.." She muttered, taking a couple steps towards her home. "W-wait!" He managed to get out. "I'm Zico.. what's your name?" he continued.

"I'm Ryu Hwayoung."