My Untold story.

The Journey Of My Life...

     I had only 12 month to survive and my thoughts at that moment was I was going to die after the 12 month but somebody that I never knew would cared about me helped me survived those sorrowful month of my life.

       He is my helper, my neighbour and my best friend. He never needs to go to work as he has his workers to do it all. He never left my side even once even if my mood swings almost killed him. He encouraged me to move on with my life by just thinking positively but i never believed him of course

 One day he left me... he only left me a letter...

To my dear,

 Baby, please forgive me for not being there for you anymore. I going away for awhile and maybe be back around  2 years. I want to achieve my dreams and be more stabilised as i can't only depend on my company assets anymore. I Promised to returned as fast as possible...Continue smilling and dont ever forget to eat your medicines arraso...I will returned and be on my knees at your doorstep...

Your Love,Yang Yoseob

With the help of his words of motivation, I am finally cured from Cancer. I finally realise that by thinking positively, everything can be cured.

  I was watching Television and my eyes caught a glimpse Yoseob in Music Bank. I look at that guy intently and I could not deny that is Yang Yoseob that left me 2 Years ago to achieve his dreams.  Out of the blue, my doorbell rang. I walk to the door and unlocked it.

 To my surprise it is Yang Yoseob with beast members behind him. Yoseob was practically on his knees with a box reavelling a plain silver ring.

“Song Jinhi, will you do the honour of becoming my wife?” he said on his knees.

I was in total shocked and didn’t know what to react but I accept it anyways.

Yoseob had been working hard in his company and also his singing career. We had 2 prince aged 3, yes! They are twins and not to forget our little princess that is on the way. He never once complained about his tiredness but instead he just smiled...

Then One day,i soon come to realize that he had been home late and i was of course angry by it. I contacted his best friend's but they all their answers were all the same. He was seen with a girl shopping around gangnam province.

The moment he switch on the lights of the house i leaned against the wall looking at him intently. “I want answers Oppa...” i said while settling on the dinner table.

“What answers?”He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Why are constantly going back late Oppa?Why?” I question him like a detective.

“I had work to do in the office jagiya-ah.”

“DONT JAGIYAH-AH ME OPPA!I THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THE TRUTH OPPA!I’M DISSAPOINTED OPPA!” i fumed angrily at him and sad expression was seen on his face. The moment I stood up, Contraction overwhelmed me. I shouted in pain and while holding the chair that is nearest to me.

“Jagiyah-ah,GWENCHANA?!”He aked worriedly.

“Oppa the bab-ARGH!!!” I was cut by another blow of contraction. The pain was unbearable.

“Please take care of them Noona-ah.Chinca Gamsahamnida.” Yoseob said to the his sister while carrying me bridal style. The two boy’s quickly grab my stuff and help their father carry the stuff into the car, then went back into the house.

I delivered the baby safely in the hospital and we named her Yang Alexandra Jinyo. Her eyes were purple and her hair is brownish in colour. She is an angel that god had sent from the heavens. She united us and made the family even stronger. Her brother’s loved her and protected her from the evil world.

A few years later,I felt nauseous and fainted. Yoseob has gone out stationed and wasn’t home. My Boy’s hurried me to the hospital. When I opened my eyes, Little Jinyo was sitting beside me rubbing my belly.

“Omma gwenchana?Do you want anything to eat?Does it hurt?”Kwangi bombarded me with weird questioned.

“Wow chill bro!Give Omma a break will you!”Kwanghi the elder’s smacked his brother head.

“Omma will the baby, be a girl or a boy?”Jinyo asked babyishly.

“Congrats Omma on having another child!”Kwangi exclaimed and had caused everybody in the ward to look at us.

“Wow! Wait a second, I’m having a baby and you guys are not angry?”i looked at the boy’s questioningly.

“Are we supposed to get angry right now? We are actually delighted to have another family member actually. The more, the merrier right?” Kwanghi laughed. My tear up and hugged them all.

 Finally the babies were born in the world.They are Yang Gwiyoon and Yang Gwison.I’m really proud to have children like them. They are they made my love with Yoseob even stronger and we never had any fights anymore since Jinyo was born. I had never regretted on having them in my life and i will never ever regret it. They are all talented in different areas and had all Yoseob talents. I couldn’t deny how lucky am I to have them cause whenever they lost hope they never stop thinking positive. They will put in their 100% to get what they want and never stop believing on achieving their dreams. Even if I’m gone, I know that they will still make me proud and overcome all their difficulties no matter how hard they are.

Omma will still love you guy’s even if I’m gone right now. Make us proud even if we no longer around you guy’s. Love and protect each other from the evil world~

Love your Omma,

Song Jinhi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sequel comin up!soon~

-Shadow-