I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!

I Would Do Anything For You

Second story hope you like it its really different than my other one but anyways i'll work twice as hard to complete both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris was.......nothing.His only friends were his gang,his family was all dead,he had never been in love.He was a monster.He did what had to be done whoever messed with him was...dead.Sometimes he even killed with no reason at all.But somewere deep down he had a heart that had some feelings,some simpathy.Not alot but some.He was a candle waiting to be lit by a little thing called love.A candel that if lit,would never estinguish.

 

 

"So what are we doing today Kris"

EXO-M sat down in their usaul hangout on the bad side of town planning how there day would go.

"How bout we just kick back today"Chen suggested

"Hell no,i heard theirs a little gang called SHINee that kickback in alley next to that drugstore that we go to acting like they own the place but they have a pretty nice hangout place there so let's go get it."

Tao always wanted to fight no matter what he wasnt like most maknaes that were protected by their members and whenever he was treated like a maknae he would get upset.

"Thats not a good idea"Xiumin spoke up,"what if they refuse to leave and want to start a fight"

"shut up baozi you have no say in this only kris decided,Soooo what do you think Kris?

"lets go..i do think that would be a good place to kickback"

EXO-M got in their car and drove off to meet with this so called SHINee.

*SHINee's point of view*

"Hyung maybe we should leave.what if this is someone elses spot"

"Listen Taemin we know you just joined yesterday but you need to stop acting like a "

" YAH!im not a cat!!!!"

Everyone cracked up at the maknaes innocence.They all knew he didnt belong there but he begged his older brother Onew to let him join and threatned to runaway if they didnt let him.Onew also didnt belong there he was much too nice and hated killing people.Deffinatly women.But when he had too kill a man he did but NEVER a women.

"WAIT GUYS LOOK"

They all turned around too see EXO-M walking there way.

"Hyung im scared"

Taemin latched onto Onew .

"Dont be just stay behind me Minnie"

He whispered and turned around to face Kris.

"What do you want"

"Oh me?nothing much.Were EXO-M just in case you wanted to know"Kris replied"we just want this hangout place"

"Im sorry but i cant do that "

"and why is that"

"Kris got in Onews face so everyone put their hand on their gone ready for anything......but taemin. Onew refused to give his little brother a gun.

"well its cause we have a new member and its safe here and we als-

"hahah wait a new member?"Kris said"Dont tell me that you brought your brother here cause that one in the back looks alot like you.he also looks scared.hehehehe.Come here"he pointed at Taemin.

Taemin started walking up but was stopped by key.

"why should he?"he asked in a diva tone.

"Well because if he doesnt i'll blow big brothers head off"

EXO-M looked at Kris suprised and glared at him as a sign to not do anything.

"ANIYO!!!!im going don't worry"

Taemin walked forward.

"wow you are a newbie haha you actaully listened,so know that i have a gun pointed to your brain let me ask your brother"

Kris looked at Onew.

"How about now?are you gonna leave and give us this spot"

Onew eyes widened and opned his mouth to say yes but was interupted by Minho.

"Sorry but he cant do that"

Kris took out his gun and pointed to taemins arm before pulling the trigger.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Onew ran infront on taemin to shield him from the bullet.

"Oh my god......"

Onew blocked taemin not knowing he was only going to get shot in the arm and Kris shot not knowing Onew would do that.....he shot one..........................through the chest.

"NOOOOO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO "Taemin screamed while tears ran down his face."

"RUNNNN!!!" kris screamed.
All of EXO-M ran away.

"NOOOO ONEW STOP JOKING WAKE UP!!!!!!!!PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Onew blood stained Taemins shirt and soon everyone in SHINee was bawling as taemin cried hysterically.

"WAKE UP TOFU HYUNG!!!COME ON HYUNG PLEASE!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME YOU....YOU CANT......NO I WONT LET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onew opned his eyes and looked at Taemin.

"OKAY HYUNG YOUR OK YOUR ALRIGHT LETS GO HOME NOW YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE AND FIND A WIFE AND HAVE KIDS AND BE HAPPY LIKE ALWAYS"

Everyone in SHINee hung their heads low knowing that Onew would die on the cold floors of the alley.

"shhh"onew wiped the tears from Taemins face,"i don't know why but i have a really bad headache"he chuckled while tears rolled down his head,

"im really tired Minnie.im gonna go to sleep okay."

"no..no ..no ..dont go to sleep just talk to me please"

"You know i care about you right Minnie?i love you alot Minnie."

"i love you to hyung but your gonna be fine. tomorrow i'll even take you out to the chicken shop and you can eat as much as you want ok....my treat!!"

Onew chuckled."Really....that sounds nice.....well i have to go now but i'll see you tomorrow and we will eat chicken right?......I'm really cold taemin"Onew started crying hard.

Taemin lied down in Onews pool of blood hugging him.

"how about now hyung.....is that better"

"yes but...i so scared Minnie"onew sobbed."im so so scared but i shouldnt be.im going with god now right taemin?"

"N-ne ne hyung it'll be nice ok"Taemin sobbed as holding onto Onew as he sobbed equally.

Onew looked up.
"Key,Minho,Jong...i want you to look after minnie .....Deffinatly you Key...your my bestfriend ..so please protect him"

"Y-yes of course"Key dropped down to his knees sobbing.

He turned around to face Taemin and looked into his eyes hugging him.

"i love you hyung...so so much"taemin said sobbing.

"i love you too Taemin so stop crying ok"

"N-ne"

"im gonna sing you a song okay....and you have to remember this song ok"

"of course hyung"

"jiguem wason mar-hal

suga obso noye gijok

geu modeun ge hwansang gata majimang

hi moseuo soksoshi giok soge-"

Suddenly Onew stopped singing,breathing, he was ......gone"

"HYUNG SING MORE YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE SONG PLEASE"

Taemin grabbed onto his lifeless body screaming.

"I HATE YOU EXO-M I HATE YOU YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!KRIS I'LL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!",Taemin sobbed still holding onto Onew.

Taemin was gone. there was no longer a Taemin.That cute funny boy was gone and all that was left was a monster.As you looked into his eyes you could see a crazy person he had gone........crazy

"I-I-I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Taemin crazy now? Say what......

Anyways hope you like it<3

oh and the song Onew sang was a part from "In Heaven"by JYJ.

Please subscribe and read:3 byeeeee