Tʜʀᴇᴇ: ̶G̶ᴇ̶ᴛ̶ᴛ̶ɪ̶ɴ̶ɢ̶ ̶ᴛ̶ᴏ̶ ̶ᴋ̶ɴ̶ᴏ̶ᴡ̶ ̶ʏ̶ᴏ̶ᴜ̶. Sᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ, Kɪɴᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
❝Sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ!❞ 
 
               A shrill voice boomed inside the almost empty ice rink, immediately breaking the concentration of the two girls that were skating around the oval. Minah, a petite girl with black hair was the first to react as she quickly turned around to give their instructor an irritated glare. 
 
               "What is it this time?? I did everything you said!" 
 
               "Don't snap at me!" The instructor had spat angrily before taking in a deep breath to calm herself and sticking a thumb towards the other skater who was quiet this whole time.  "Besides, you weren't the problem this time; it was Miss Moon over there." 
 
               Surprised, Minah immediately turned back around to look at her friend in disbelief, only to find that she too was wearing a similar expression on her face but her eyes were glued on the woman standing outside the rink. 
 
               "Soo Chan?" She asked with a slight snort. "Impossible." 
 
               "I was surprised myself. It wasn't that big a deal really. At first I thought it was only a small blunter but after the third time you did it in a row I knew you may not even be aware of it yourself." The instructor, Boa informed light heartedly as she leaned forward over the railings. Despite her loud personality when angered, she still cared for her students, though she did love messing with them whenever she could. It showed quite obviously as she glanced at Soo Chan teasingly but the brunette wasn't even listening, she only wanted to know what she did wrong. 
 
               "What is it?" She asked. 
 
               "Hmm?" 
 
               "My mistake! What is it?" Soo Chan was getting impatient. She didn't like wasting time. She still couldn't believe she made a blunter she was completely unaware of and she wanted to know what it was right now. Boa was already used to the latter’s cold attitude towards everyone though and was barely even bothered about it anymore. Though she's got to admit, the rudeness still ticked her off but she learned to ignore it. The instructor then straightened up, smoothening out the wrinkles that formed on her coat before glancing at the time and making her way towards the exit. "It's getting late. Pack up and go home, come here again at the same time tomorrow." 
 
               "Hey, wait! What about my-" 
 
               "If you're not late again tomorrow, Miss Moon," Boa had cut off mid-sentence, amusement clearly lacing her voice as she took a step out of the room with the door slowly closing shut behind her. "I might just tell you what your problem is." And then the doors closed, and when it did, loud laughter was immediately heard bouncing though the empty stadium as Minah clutched her stomach. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But your face was just- ahahaha!" she blurted out hurriedly the moment she caught sight of the brunette's glare but couldn't help the rounds of endless laughter that were slipping out of her lips. Soo Chan could only huff out in frustration though before making her way off the ice and making sure to bump against the still laughing Minah, cause to her slip and fall hard on her . That stopped her. 
 
               "Hey!!" she called out angrily but the brunette just ignored her and continued her way to the lockers with the other pouting right behind her. "You didn't have to bump me that hard.." She muttered bitterly as she started changing back to her school uniform and Soo Chan into her own. 
 
               The two figure skaters don’t go to the same school though. While Minah goes to Inhwa University, an all girls school, the other goes to a co-ed one called Kwanghee not too far from theirs. Right now they were in Inhwa and Soo Chan was only here for the figure skating lessons. On normal circumstances, students from other schools are not allowed to enroll in Inhwa's programs but because of the fact that this school was known for their good facilities on the sport, the brunette's father made use of his connections and somehow made the school agree in teaching his daughter anyways and now she was one of the very best in their class. Her along with Minah that is, but other than those two, everyone else were pretty much in the same level. 
 
               "Hey, Soo Chan-ah." Minah called out when they were both finished packing up. 
 
               "Do you wanna come over at my place today?" 
 
               The other took a small glance at the beaming girl beside her before heaving her things over her shoulder and heading out. "Why should I?" 
 
               "I have something important to tell you." 
 
~~ ♡ ~~
 
               "What did you want to talk about?" 
 
               The two girls had just arrived at the Minah's penthouse apartment when Soo Chan immediately brought up the topic right away. Minah rolled her eyes. "We can talk about that later, let's go eat first." 
 
               "No." The former denied. Soo Chan doesn't like not knowing things almost as much as she disliked being flawed. Though she was just as hungry as her friend, she still wanted to know what she wanted to tell her before eating. Minah was amused of the other's personality though. Even though she was used to the cold and distant Moon Soo Chan she met a few weeks ago, the girl had already rubbed off on her and it still amuses her every time she sees the stubborn side of her that she rarely showed. It was cute. 
 
               "Fine." She huffed out before grabbing the brunette's wrist, dragging her towards her room and slamming the door behind them quickly. 
 
               "You go to Kwanghee University right?" she asked, her face suddenly turning serious as she kept her eyes locked on the other as she waited for her answer but Soo Chan was confused. Did she really have to ask? 
 
               "Obviously. You know that already though." 
 
               "Then do you know this guy?" 
 
               Minah had snatched something from the top of her bedside table and shoved a picture frame in front of Soo Chan's face. It was a candid picture of a feminine looking guy wearing Kwanghee's uniform. Soo Chan didn't know him though. But it was expected since she wasn't very social in her own school as well to begin with. "Not really.." 
 
               Minah rolled her eyes in frustration. "Well have you at least seen him around?" 
 
               The latter's face scrunched up a bit at the other's temper but ignored it. She took another glance at the photo and thought for a moment. She suddenly remembered a group of loud boys that were always causing some sort of trouble in their school and thought he remembered this guy being one of them. She wasn't completely sure of course but she shared what she knew and was surprised when the other suddenly screamed and tackled her into a bear hug. 
 
               "So you'll help me?" Minah asked, her big, excited eyes looking hopefully at Soo Chan's dull ones.
 
               "I'm busy." 
 
               Minah groaned, her hands automatically finding their way onto her friend's arm. "Oh Channie please," Soo Chan rolled her eyes at her friend's derisive pet name. "I'll do anything you want. Just help me, please please please?" 
 
               Soo Chan agreed just for the sake of Minah shutting 'cause hell, she could talk all day nonstop and that would be just fully personal problems excluding the gossips. 
 
~~ ♡ ~~
 
                  It was Thursday noon, students were milling around the campus of Kwanghee University, talking and laughing. There were a lot more people compared to high school, that's college for you. It was really different, but it was also refreshing to be around new people. Clothes, cliques, and flirtations? That was all high school. In college, no one would care how you dress, where you come from or even how much your earrings worth. This is where real life starts.                  
 
                  Soo Chan strolled around the campus, it was her vacant time and she wanted to take a break from all studying, she felt like her brain was gonna explode any minute now. She settled down on one of the wooden benches overlooking the soccer field and closed her eyes. All she wanted was peace and quiet, even if it's just for a little while that was all she was asking for. But if seemed like it was a bit too much to ask when in the next second, she felt something hard hit her directly on the forehead.              
 
                  "Ah-!" The brunette's hand immediately flew up to sooth the spot where she was hit and opened her eyes to glare at the person at fault. They were a group of guys, four to be exact and all of them were currently surrounding her with worried faces. Or at least, that was what she thought they were. All of them were barely containing their laughter because her expression when she got hit by their ball was too priceless.
 
                 "We're sorry, we didn't mean to hit you." One of them, a boyish looking guy said as he picked up the soccer ball that was not lying still on the ground. His face looks cute.. with my fist on it was the first thing that crossed Soo Chan's mind as she stared at him. It definitely looked like he was sorry for what they did and she slowly felt her anger subsiding.
 
                 "Yeah, we didn't think someone would be stupid enough to be sitting so close to the field." The words came from another guy, it sounded like it came from behind her though so she slowly craned her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at him.                                
                   "Excuse me?"
 
                   The guy shrugged, muttering something under his breath. Soo Chan frowned, anger bubbling inside of her, she could feel it. She was just trying her best to control the urge to punch the guy hard in the face. A hand lightly press on her face, brushing a strand of hair then holding onto a certain spot over her forehead. She saw his soft brown eyes when he shifted closer but he didn't seemed to be looking back at hers, the guy was in fact just checking her forehead.
 
                   "Don't worry, there's no bump--"
 
                   The guy didn't get to finish his sentence 'cause Soo Chan slapped him across the face and shouted, "!" before grabbing all of her things and ran away as fast as she could. After a collective few seconds, boisterous laughter filled the field again. 
 
                   One of the guys slumped an arm around the shoulder of his friend, "That was such a cliché move, Sungmin. Really."            
 
                   Sungmin jerked Kyu's arm from his shoulder, "Where's the cliché on being called a ert and slapped at the same time huh?"
 
                   Kyuhyun chuckled, almost amused on what just happened, but still he couldn't believed it though. His closest friend, Sungmin, whom by far was the most gentleman he'd ever met, was accused of being as a person who has a ual behavior problems. And it was funny because it's not everyday you get to see someone being slapped. The boy's thoughts were then cut off when someone started shaking his arm fervently.
 
                   "Hey guys, look!" Yesung, another guy from their group exclaimed excitedly as he pointed a finger towards something at the field.
 
                   A frown was what he got in return but the group turned to look at the field anyways in hopes of pacifying their friend, only to find themselves straining to see anything of interest. Yesung rolled his eyes at the lot before grabbing one of them by the cheeks and turning his face to look at the other direction and then they finally saw it. There, in front of them right across the field was a girl playing soccer. She was too far to actually have a good look at her but she was at least close enough so that they can tell she was a girl. That wasn't exactly what caught their interest though it was the fact that she looked like she was having a match with a group of guys and the thing was, she actually looked like she was winning.
 
                   "Wow."
 
                   "I know, right? Do you guys know her?"
 
                   "Not really..." Kyuhyun shrugged. "Heechul hyung?"
 
                   Heechul was known to be very social so if anyone were to even have the slightest idea of who she was, it would be him. But he wasn't even paying any attention to them, instead he was staring at something opposite from the field with a frown deeply creasing his forehead. "Sorry, what?" He asked after shaking his head and looked at them. Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow at the strange behavior and was debating whether he should ask about it but shrugged and just repeated the question.
 
                   "Ah, you mean Hayeon-ah?" He beamed after taking a short glance at the soccer field.
 
                   "You're close with her?"
 
                   Heechul rolled his eyes. "Of course not! I just prefer to call women in a more intimate way than others but I never get close with anyone younger than I am unless they're outstandingly breathtaking, you guys should know that already."