Come To Play and Leaking

DREAMS COME TRUE

 

“ Girls, come one. We’re gonna be late.” YongHyuk –The manager of OD-K- shouting from the outside.

“ Yeah, wait a second Oppa. I need to tied my shoelaces .. “ HyeonJoo replying while tying her shoelaces into a simple knot.

“ And I need to wear my sweater.. I can’t find it ..” Says Lyeon

YongHyuk rolling his eyes and yelling

“ Okay, I’ll wait you at the basement !”

“ Okay !!” The girls replying him.

“ Eon, you’re stepping my feet !” HyeonJoo screaming while EunJae step on her feet with accidently .

“ Oops. Sorry, I don’t see you …” EunJae rubbing HyeonJoo’s feet.

“ You look pale, baby.Have you take your supplements ?” HyunMi sitting beside HyeonJoo.

“ Yes I have..” HyeonJoo forcing herself to smile. But, on the inside, she’s enduring the pains.

She always thinking about the doctor said.

‘ I have to finish my dreams first. Winning some awards’ She says in her heart.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HyeonJoo POV

Feel better now. Because of HyoRa’s Eonnie joke.

Now, me and my Eonnies are on the way to the basement .

BUGH

I bumped into a kid. And that kid is falling down. I’m helping her to stand up

“ Sorry , Kid..” I say.

“ That’s okay.. I’m sorry too..” She smiles. She’s cute. As I think, maybe she’s 5-7 years old.

“ What are you doing , wandering around by yourself ?” I say

“ HyeonJoo come on.. “ HyunMi eonnie shouting from inside the Van.

I’m gesturing my lips ‘wait’ she’s nodding.

“ MinSeo !” A woman shouting from behind.

“ Eomma !” The kid, named MinSeo waving at her, but she doesn’t walk towards her.

Finally, the woman kneeing beside MinSeo and I see a guy standing behind MinSeo.. DEG! Tell me it’s a dream!

“ MinSeo , we were looking for  you !” The guy says while holding MinSeo.

“ Sorry Appa.. I was boring to waiting for you in the car.”

“ Dad ?” I say while standing up.

“ You ? Hyeo—who are you ?! “

I’m not replying. It can make my disease become worse.

“ We meet again.. Maid..” AhYoung says sarcastically .

“ Yeah.. We meet again, .” I say while smiling sweetly .I don’t know why, why I can say something bad like that ?

AhYoung swinging her hand and want to slap me.

But someone hold her hand.

“ I’m sorry Ma’m .. But slapping a girl group member is not a good behavior.” YongHyuk Oppa gripping her hand tightly.

“ Girl group ?” AhYoung looking at me.

“ Impossible..” She says.

“ Whatever you say. Don’t you ever dare hurting her.” YongHyuk Oppa flinging her hand harshly.

“ Let’s go..” She says. Then , she and my father, and their kid. Get in to their car, and go away.

“Are you okay ?” YongHyuk Oppa put his arms around me.

“ Yeah.. Well let’s go.”

 

In the Van. I can stop thinking about what did happen .

My dad, looks so love MinSeo so much.

And, he was holding her. Talk to her with the tone of full of love.

OH MY GOD !!!!

I want to break my head now !!

I’m grabbing my hairs.

“ HyeonJoo? What are you doing ?What happened eoh ?” HyunMi Eonnie asking me.

“ I met dad. And his wife. And , his daughter.” I say while covering my face.

“ Don’t think about it , okay ? Focus to our schedule today. “

“ Yeah.. Eon.. I think , I have to tell everybody the truth .. I can’t hold it anymore.. “

“ Well… Do as your decision. That’s your best..” She rubbing HyeonJoo’s head.

“ Do you want us to cheer you up ?” HyeonJoo nodding .

And they’re starting to make  jokes.

Well, it’s good enough. My feeling is better now..

Thanks Eonnie..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author POV

“ Today our guests star are the rookie groups from SM Entertainment ! Who are they ?” JaeSuk –The MC- shouting

“ EXO K and One Day !!” The audiences are hysterical screaming

“ Here they are !!”

Then EXO-K running out from the backstage, both with OD-K too.

“ Annyeonghaseyo ! EXO-K imnida !” EXO K bowing.

“ Annyeonghaseyo ! OD-K imnida !” OD-K do the same.

“ Let’s have sit ..”

OD-K order sitting : EunJae – HyeonJoo – HyunMi – HyoRa – MinNa- Lyeon

EXO-K sitting at JaeSuk right side (means left side) and OD-K sitting at JaeSuk left side (means right side)

“ First, I want to chatting with OD-K ..” He’s looking at OD-K immediately.

“ Who was support you ? Until you can be like this. An idol. Girl group. And paired with EXO-K !”

“ Eung, ne .. Our family exactly, Sajangnim , Sunbaenim, and the other trainees.”

“ What will you do in the future ?”

“ We want to show them our best.. Although, our age can be categorized as teenagers and kids. The oldest in our group , is 20 years old, and the youngest is 15 years old.”  EunJae pointing toward HyeonJoo who sits beside her.

“ You’re 15 years old ?” JaeSuk says

“ Yes I’m ..” HyeonJoo smiles.

“ Wow.. Eh , I heard you became a trainee without audition and cast ? SooMan Sajangnim offering you to ? Right ? Right ?”

“ Yeah I was.. “

“ Tell us .. Tell us… How you can be so talented ? Is your family supporting you so well ? Your mom and your dad… Siblings? Or whatever…”

HyeonJoo keep silent for a while. She still put a little smile on her lips.

OD-K members and Chanyeol starring at her with a pity look.

HyeonJoo take a long sigh, and say

“ I think.. I need to tell you all something important about this.. My past…” HyeonJoo still smiling.

“ Okay.. What’s that ? Tell us ..” JaeSuk say with a smile.

“ But promise.. Don’t cry.. And after you hear this.. Please you guys promise, will cheering me up, and help me to forget my past ..”

“  Baby don’t cry, tonight …” Suddenly BaekHyun singing.

HyeonJoo laugh a little.

“ Okay, we wouldn’t cry.. And we promise.. we will help you..” Suho says.

Now everybody starring at HyeonJoo with a puzzled look. (Minus OD-K member and Chanyeol, they’re starring at HyeonJoo with a worry look)

“ Here… When I was 8 years old, my father and my mother were having a huge fight. I was really scared that time. I’m stay inside my room. Covering my two ears with my hands. Then they were throwing a glass, and it was broken. They decided to divorced. My mom was leaved me with my father at home. My father said, my mom already has a new husband, why he can’t? And after that too, the door was knocked. I didn’t move an inch, so he was. He was so annoyed, and pushed me, told me to open the door. Then I opened it. There was a woman , wearing skinny black dress. And she tough, I’m the maid. She came in and hugged my dad. I was said that I was his daughter , not his maid, but he threw his cigarette onto me.And it makes a scar..” HyeonJoo pointing her neck.

“ Wait, let me see it..” JaeSuk stood up , and take a look of HyeonJoo’s neck.

“ It’s terrible.. Is it still hurt ?” He ask

“ No… “

Then HyeonJoo continue talking

“ Then they asked me to slept in the warehouse. They were extrude me .. They said, they needed my bedroom to put their baby there. If I cooked the junk food for them, they’ll pissed off. Then, when I was 10 years old, they were leave me alone at home. They were moved to their new home. I was watched TV and saw SHINee. I was so surprised. Taemin Oppa, became a singer. Actually, I wanted to be a singer since I was 4 years old. But my parents didn’t care about me.One day, I was ran out of groceries or junk food. I wanted to bought it . It was about 8 p.m , I walked alone, when I wanted to enter the supermarket, I bumped into someone. It was my mom, she hugged me, I was so happy. I was thinking, my suffering will ended. But, I was really wrong. Her new husband… Wait.. I forgot his name… ChaeWoo.. Yeah.. ChaeWoo was looking at me. He said, that they were on economy crisis . They wanted to sell me. But suddenly, Taemin Oppa with SHINee came and saving me. Then I was adopted by Taemin Oppa family. I was so happy . One night, my adoptive mother , but I assume her as my biological mother. She asked me to setting the table. TaeSun Oppa was helping me too. I was wondering, why he was setting 9 spoons ? Although we were just 4.. It turns out, SHINee was coming. Mom said, that she and my dad had to live aboard for 5 years, and Taesun Oppa has to live aboard at Japan for students exchanges. Then I live with SHINee. I was in the practice room . Saw SHINee practiced Sherlock, and I was interested to learn it. Without our knowing, SooMan Sajangnim was observed me and offered me to be a trainee.. Then.. Here I am now..”

“ Hiks.. Hiks…”

“ Hiks…..”

“Hiksss”

“Srootttt (?)”

“ Hiks…”

All of them crying outloud. Sehun was hugging Suho who sits beside him.

Chanyeol is crying along with BaekHyun. Chanyeol, even he already knows, but he still can’t hold his tears. Hear it clearly .

And Kai is crying in D.O’s hug. And D.O put his chin on Kai’s shoulders

How about OD-K and JaeSuk ? JaeSuk crying while bending his knees and sitting on the ground.

OD-K  ? They’re still crying a little.

“ You said, you wouldn’t cry..” HyeonJoo say

“ No.. Hiks.. We aren’t cry .. Hiks..” BaekHyun say while covering his face.

“ Don’t cry anymore.. You’ve already promise me.”

“ Sorry… Hiks.. We can’t promise you to not cry.. But we can hold our promise to cheer you up and help you to forget your past.. Hiks..” Suho says.

“ Thanks …”

Again… I’m dizzy.. It’s really dizzy. Not as usual. It’s really hurt.. Nausea ..  Mind HyeonJoo

“ I think, I  have to go to the bathroom.. Excuse me.” HyeonJoo stood up and walk towards the bathroom.

 

In the bathroom, HyeonJoo is leaning her body on the chamber door.

Then, she feels something flow from her nose.

‘ Nosebleed again.’ She’s washing her blood, and she feels she want to vomiting.

“ HOOOOEKKKK (?) “

“ UGGHHHH..”

She is vomiting.

She is so surprised of what she see right now..

She’s …

Vomiting Blood ..

 

“ Am I wanna die now ?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally

I can make the long chapter ._.

but I don't promise for the next chapter

Maybe it'll short again :3

 

Thanks for reading <>