Free Time

YoonHae OneShot

 

Yoona POV 
 
I was rehearsing for our upcoming GG concert next week in SNSD's practice room with Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie. Gee came on the track so we decided to joke around doing our gangster dances when we heard applause. "Great job girls! You should dance like that on stage!" Before even swiveling around we identified the voice as Hyukkie oppa. Hyoyeon unnie ran towards him causing him to break out his signature gummy smile. However his smile didn't last as his face was engulfed by unnies. Me and Yuri unnie faked barfed before simultaneously laughing .
 
"Yoona , you didn't have a problem with doing that with me last night!" A deep soothing voiced breathed against my neck sending chills down my spine. Strong arms were wrapped around my petit frame pulling me into a familiar body. I fit perfectly into his arms. "I missed you , oppa" I whispered as I turned around burying my face in his solid chest. Yuri unnie was sadly sulking in the corner before whining at me. "Yah Yoona!!! You were with him all last night! I'm all alone and you left me! What happened to YoonYul?" She pouted causing me to wriggle free from oppas hug. 
 
"Unnie !!" I started using my best aegyo voice "YoonYul is real and don't forget last night…" Hyukkie oppas face shot up with his mouth dangling and he stuttered "What happ- happened last night ?" Hyoyeon unnie thumped him around the head scolding him for his erted behavior. His face grew crimson. "Oppa , for your information last night I left oppa early , instead of staying over because Yuri unnie wanted me to sleep with her. So I did." Before Hyukkie oppa could say anything Hyo unnie dragged him away. 
 
Yuri smirked before strutting towards me and placing a hand over my shoulder. "Hear that oppa! She chose me so tonight will also be a YoonYul night since-" I coughed exaggeratedly to interrupt unnie. "Yesung oppa is going to video call you today and I have plans." Yuri unnie squealed before mumbling about what to wear e.c.t. Then she skipped away happily. 
 
"You freed your schedule up for me? How cute!!" Oppa cooed as he pinched my cheek. "Aish oppa don't do that and mianhae but its not you!" His face fell completely before heavily sighing.To cheer him up I started singing. 
" Oh Oh Oh Oh oppa reul sarangHAE!
Ah Ah Ah Ah mani manihae " But he still seemed upset. So I sang a different song.
"Sowoneul marHAEbwa 
I'm genie for you boy." Before winking cutely.
A sneaky grin spread across his face "I have a wish for you Yoong. No I have two." I swallowed deeply before nodding."Neh oppa , sowoneul marhaebwa?" 
 
"Firstly, I want a kiss." He pouted his lips cutely before pointing at them and squeezing his eyes shut. "Andwae!! Oppa , on the cheek. Arasso?" His eyes flew open and he sadly nodded. Stretching on my toes I strained up hoping to meet his cheek but was met by his soft lips. Sneaky Donghae had turned his head when I was about to kiss him. My eyes fluttered shut as fireworks exploded in my stomach. Hesitantly I pulled away. "Aishh oppa! Wish number 2?" Donghae spent a few seconds pondering before opening his mouth.
 
"Who are you going out with and are they more important than me?" Feeling playful I mehronged him while nodding as an answer to his last question. He playfully pouted then chased me before grabbing my waist and forcing his lips upon mine. After almost running out of oxygen we pulled apart breathless. "That was for lying about them being more important than me!" He leaned in for another kiss when a cough interrupted us.
 
"YAH! LEE DONGHAE! Jukgoshipho ( you want to die)? Who said she was lying? I am more important than you right, Yoong?" A short blonde haired girl said. "Sica!! Komawo you ruined my moment!" Oppa yelled obviously frustrated. I skipped happily into the arms of unnie who squeezed the life out of me. Hurriedly, I grabbed my bag and coat before giving Hae a peck on the lips. "Anneyeong oppa! See you tomorrow !!" I called out as I left the SM building dragging Sica unnie by the hand. 
 
The End
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
authors note:
 
This is my first attempt at a fanfic and so I really hope I did well!! I got overly excited when I got over 50 views just for the foreword. I don't know if views really mean anything on AFF but still…
Anyway I have been so YoonHae deprived recently so I've been listening to donghae oppa to cheer me up. His solo in SS2 was so beautiful and ironically the song was called beautiful. It is literally about this girl and her beauty. He starts off singing about when they first met and her smile ect. How he always thinks of her and how he is unable to turn his gaze away *cough* staring at Yoona *cough*.He talks about when they fight and he cries then kisses her.  Something that I just put together in my head was that Donghae sang Beautiful at SS2 the same place where he lovingly embraced yoona before being caught on camera . Coincidence? Not in my opinion. Did you know that Hae went to SNSD's concert with Kyu and Kangin but he wasn't in the group photo? Just like at the Shinee concert he sat next to Yoona but took a group photo separately!? YoonHae HWAITING!!!