The Pact

Love Is A Battle Served Sweetly

"It happened again!" Junhong complained, flopping back onto the couch with a sigh. Today is was a Friday, known as "Confessions Day". Now, every week Junhong, Himchan, and Youngjae would meet up in Himchan's dorm room, while the partner's were out. They would come and talk about how the week went, their future plans, and their boyfriends.  

Although lately, Their Boyfriends were pretty much all they talked about and the things said weren't pretty. "Aish, what did he do this time?" Himchan asked, laying on his bed with a bag of chips and his laptop in front of him. 

"He tried to pay for everything..." 

"Aish, he has a awkward habit." Youngjae replied, leaning against Junhong, changing the channel. Junhong grumbled, "I have money too... I can at least pay half.."

Youngjae laughed and glanced at the maknae. "I don't even understand it. He doesn't like spending money...Yet, he'll spend everything on you, even if you don't want it..." The three nodded in unison, they all pretty much agreed that Yongguk was a reluctant spender except for his Junhong. Heck he'd spend more money for Junhong then for himself at times.

"If you think that's bad, you should have seen what Jongup did..." Himchan continued typing on his laptop. He only glanced up when Junhong wanted the carton of Cherry tomatoes from the mini fridge. "What did he do?" 

"We were coming back from the store. It just finished raining and when we were about to cross the street, he pick me up to prevent me from getting wet."  Junhong laughed and bit into his tomato. "Wow, at least Yongguk isn't like that."

"Yeah he's a money hog..." The male next to him said slyly as he continued looking through channels. "Yah, what did Daehyun do then?" When Junhong asked, a blush crept onto Youngjae's face. 

"He had threaten a co-worker because he thought they were hurting me." He pouted as both Himchan and Junhong laughed. "It's not funny! This is the ninth time he's done it! If I was being hurt, I would have handled it myself..." 

The elder of both boys closed his laptop and sat up. "That's the thing, we're being treated like..."

Junhong helped him out. "Flowers." They had nodded in agreement, "Exactly." Then he stood and walked over to the couch, sitting next to Youngjae. "We have pretty faces, don't touch them they might break."

"Ne, we have to protect them because some how they don't know how to..." Junhong sighed, this was starting sound like the nights before, meaningless talk about the truth and how the felt. Somehow this conversation always seemed to come up and it would leave them tired and depressed. 

They loved their boyfriends, they just hated their tendencies. It was okay to be a little protective, but when it was to the point were they were 'knights in shiny armor', it was being taken to far. 

Then Youngjae got an idea, he shook Junhong's and Himchan's shoulder. "Guys, what about we make a pact!" He had got their attention now, his grin never faltering. "What type of pact?" Himchan asked curiously, turning his body to face the two younger boys. 

"Let's make a pact to not do anything with them...That they actually have to let us be independent... Whenever we need something, we just do it."

Junhong laughed, "Aish, that actually sound good. So we just, do it without their consent... Very good Hyung... First time fore everything" 

A smile crossed on his face, before frowning and giving a playful glare at Junhong. "Be quiet you!" 

Himchan laid back, smiling as both Junhong and Youngjae play fight. He would join in, but he really wasn't in the mood. The thought of doing stuff without telling his Jongup replayed itself in his mind. It would be something good and he'd probably finally earn the equality that he wanted. His eyes trained on Youngjae as his name was being called.

"Ne Hyung! Help me!" He called over his cries of laughter. Himchan stood and hovered over maknae. "N-ne Hyung?

Himchan tackled the taller male and starts tickling him. "Prepare yourself!"

They might as well have fun now before the games began...

 


 Well this was pretty short, but I wanted to start this. Because I'm having some writer's block problem on my Korean Fashion Passion story and even though I made the chapter finished. I still think it's pretty horrible... So I'm going to revise that and start adding chapters to my other stories I have inspiration for. ;3; 

I'm so sorry, ne... Please bear with me...