Hello, Old Friend

Talking To The Moon

Siwon sat out on the patio on a beautiful night in South Korea. After the Super Show in Argentina, it was nice to come home and relax with a cup of tea. The moon shun brightly on this summer night. Siwon sipped on his tea and started writing on his computer. He pullled up a tab but then closed the tab. The screensaver was a picture of him and his close friend Heechul. They've been together for the longest, not as best friends but since Super Junior was first created in 2006. They've collaborated and dance each other and created some controveries together, but since 2011, his friend has been enlisted in the army. Ever since September of 2011, Heechul has been gone, gone from Super Junior and gone from the house but never gone from his heart. He remembered a scandal of Heechul's last shows when he kissed Heechul. Yea, it was for publicity but he wondered if Heechul felt the same way he did when their lips met. Siwon sighed and leaned on the patio. The moon shined bright and illuminated some of the stars in the sky. 

 "Can you hear me, Heechul? It's me, Siwon." 

The wind blew around, the late summer breeze. He embraced it as he sniffed the air. It smelled like good food and love, somethings that he did not have. 

"Sometimes, I wonder.. that every night when I talk to the sky, if you can hear me, I've been here every night since you left, talking to the moon, listening to it's words of wisdom, hoping, praying, you'll come back to me. Will you come back to me Kim Heechul?" 

 

"We are two people from two different world's under one sky. You can't tell me you can't hear me, Heechul. I miss you buddy. I think about you everyday. Even with your ing, complaining, , pms-ing, kissing everyone you see, I can't help but to miss you. You've been gone for too long please, just come back.." 

Siwon took a moment and thought. He then decided it was time to sing.

"Talking to the moon, try to get to youuuuu, with hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too oh, am I fool, who sits alone talking to the moon. "

"I sing this song, hoping you'd talk back to me. I feel like..well, I feel like I'm losing. I haven't talked to you in so long. I missed your voice." Siwon looked up to the moon. The night reminded him the multiple times he fell asleep with Heechul in his room, the countless planning they did, writing songs. Siwon only prayed he came back, safe and alive. Maybe when Heechul came back, he would have grown a pair and came to be a different person. But he thought that would be a bad idea, how much he missed things to go back to the way it was before. When Heechul was his Cinderella. Siwon looked up to the moon once more. 

"Are you any different then you were before? Are you my same little princess, you're a military barbie doll now aren't you. Oh Heechul hyung, Heechul, I miss you and I need you to come back, I can't wait for you tomorrow in the studio, I need to see you now." Siwon considered calling him now. Impaitently waiting for the man's wonderful voice. But it was 2 o clock at night, who'd be up at this time? He even considered talking to someone else to relay the feels he was feeling. But who to talk to, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae,  Leeteuk, YesungKanginShindong EunhyukRyeowook? They were all asleep about now. Talk to someone outside super junior, he didn't want to feel like such a bother.  He pushes the hair back from his face and checks out the website. Fanboards over Fansigns and fangirls and random person in a suit. That wasn't awkward at all. He loved going through the letters hearing about how wonderful they all were, how wonderful they all sang, the occasional, what's going on the relationship between Eunhyuk and Donghae, Leeteuk and Ryeowook and of course his favourite himself and everybody else, and he would omit to denying there is nothing going on, but we all know there is something going on. There was one letter that he saved, something that made him tear up. It was from someone named, FullMetalSavages, He asked...

Do you cry the way I do, whenever you think of Kim Heechul, Siwon oppa?

The letter broke Siwon's heart because he did cry, he does cry and until he came back he will continue to cry. There was another tear running down his eyes because he continued to think about how much he missed Heechul, how much he loved him and how much he wanted him to come back home. He sipped on his drink and placed the cup down. He looked up to the moon and best to believe that the moon was still there shining brightly in the sky, spreading its shine for the whole world (or SM's definition of the world *which does not include North America*) for everyone to see. 

"Heechul, won't you come home to me." 

"But, Siwon.. I am home." A voice from beyond the patio's threshold called out. Siwon turned. A very beautiful Kim Heechul stood in the doors, him still in his uniform, his hat strap in his hand and his bag on his shoulder. Siwon covered his mouth with his hand and stood up from his seat. Heechul, the almighty diva in his combat boots in green and cameo stood before his hyung, a small smirk on his face and winked at Siwon. Siwon standing high and mighty compared to Heechul looked down upon him, hand covering his mouth. 

"That's not you, it's not you.. No no.. it's late, I'm hallucinating, you're not here, you're coming home.. not now, but later. What are you doing here?" 

"Well, silly. I came to see you. I heard you missed me, a lot." Siwon stepped back. Heechul stepped forward. 

"Where did you hear that?" 

"The moon." 

"Do you.. did you hear me? I was speaking to you."

"I couldn't hear you any louder Siwon." 

"OH THANK GOD, YOU'RE BACK!" Heechul blinks at Siwon. Oh right, he's an atheist. Siwon stepped back again. "Oh right... you're an atheist. Well, it doesn't matter. Heechul, you're home, you're back. You're here. You're safe.. did they hurt you, are you ok? Any scars? Brutual training? I'm not dreaming, am I? Because i would truly cry when I wake up."

"Well, who says you have to sleep alone tonight. Siwon oppa, I'm going to sleep with you tonight, and you'll wake up to see I was here all along, and it wasn''t a dream." 

"Heechul." 

"Now.. Kiss me you goof." Heechul wrapped his arms around Siwon's shoulders. Siwon pushed Heechul back a little but leaned him on the side of wall of the door. 

"I can't.. Heechul, hyung it doesn't feel right." 

"It doesn't have to feel right, just know that it's happening the way that it is and I haven't kissed a person, hugged someone or loved someone in 2 long years. Now, I don't know about you but you deserve so much love, care and lot's of Chullie time."

"Heechul... Chuuuulllieeee~" Siwon fell onto his knees and started crying. Despite the man he is, every man cried once in their life. He hugged Heechul's leg and cried. "I couldn't imagine if you got hurt or you never came back. I couldn't live that way. I feel so responsible for some of the things you do sometimes, I just can't I missed you so much. I LOVE YOU, HEECHUL."

"Siwon, please.. there are other people sleeping in the building sleeping in the building don't be so loud." Heechul got down on his knees and wrapped his legs around Siwon's waist. Siwon wrapped his arms around Heechul's sides and cried into his chest. "Siwon...Siwon, don't cry please.. no... CRY Cry into me Siwon. I want to you too. I need you too... Siwon, I love you. I missed you so much, it felt like we were two different worlds away yet, we were under one sky. And I just wanted to talk to you. I miss my gentleman. My simba." 

"Chullie." Siwon placed his lips on Heechul's and kissed him. Heechul returned the kiss and slipped his tongue into Siwon's mouth. The kiss became passionate love making as Siwon's tears ran down his eyes. Heechul rubbed the tears out Siwon's eyes and cupped his jaw, he couldn't stop his tears either as the water fell down his face. The two broke away, breathing slight heavily, as the tears kept falling. And you didn't think men cried, well they did. Siwon placed his hands on Heechul's face. 

"You're finally home, my friend."

 


 


A/N :Second Attempt at One Shots, Sorry for the constant mistakes.. My Beta didn't want to help edit because.. she's mean. Well, I hope you enjoyed this, your Sichullie feels, I hoped they are riled.