So It Begins....

Mars verses Venus

Jung Yunho did not know why he was here. One moment he was partying with a pretty girl in the club, the next he had been kidnapped. By his father’s men no less! He was forced into his father’s office and now he was kneeling before the man with two scantily clad women draped around him. A cigarette hung from his father’s lips as he sat cross-legged on the couch arms folded across his chest.

Yunho looked up defiantly at his father; he wasn’t going to back down. Whatever his dealing father had stored for him, he would be ready for it.

 

“Yunho, my son….it is time you do something for the family. Shim Changmin, he is the youngest but the most successful. He’s a doctor who helps the members out. Park YooChun, your other brother and second oldest, is organizing the crimes and creating plans. You? You just party like there is no tomorrow.”

Frowning at his father’s words he may be the oldest but he didn’t want anything to do with the underworld.

 

“I brought you here because for once in your miserable life you will be helping the family.” His father leaned forward, a smirk upon his face as he blew smoke at Yunho’s. “You will be marrying the eldest of the Kim brothers. Kim JaeJoong.”

Yunho’s mouth fell open.

What. The. Hell?

Not his rival, Kim JaeJoong? The one man who was able to make his teeth grate? Shaking with rage he finally stood up, fists clenched.

“I will not marry HIM of all people! You know I hate him father. I can’t believe you’ll do this!” He growled angrily. “And why are making a pact with the Kim’s through marriage? Kim Nam Gil is a reasonable man! Or threaten his wife Kim Jae Wook! Just leave me out of this!”

His father got up and the women left the room, he strode over calmly to Yunho. With great strength he slapped Yunho hard, causing the boy’s face to turn to the side. A red mark appeared on Yunho’s cheek and the boy’s body shook in rage.

“If you do this father I’ll make sure his life is hell.”

His father slapped him again.

“You will do no such thing. If that is the case then I will have his brother’s move in and then yours move in to keep things from falling apart. Changmin has grown strong and you know he can hold you back.”


Yunho flinched and gave a sigh of defeat.

“This, father, is why I wished to have nothing to do with the family! You always decide our fate.” He growled angrily.

Yunho’s father shrugged. “Listen here. Things in life happen that you don’t want them too but you move on.” Yunho’s father grasped a locket around his hands. “I should know more than anyone about loss of happiness.”

Yunho gave once last glare to his father before he stormed off toward the door.

“Wait. Yunho.”

Yunho stopped but did not look toward his father.

“Meet at the family restaurant. You will meet your new bride there. That is all.”

Growling loudly enough this time for his father to hear, he slammed the door hard and stormed out.

Back inside the room Yunho’s father opened the locket. Inside it was a picture of him and the happiness he lost. But he gave a smirk as he realized he might be able to capture some of that happiness once again.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay this is the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it. And I hope you are not too confused. Things will be explained in time. I promise.

Also Yunho’s father will be revealed in the next chapter. Dun Dun Dun!

So stay tuned!

Also the battle will begin soon.

 

Muahaha.