addition to the household

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

You and Jay fell asleep watching the TV. Today is saturday which means there's no school. You opened your eyes and blush when you saw Jay's head leaning on your shoulder. You never know why you and Jay can be so comfortable around each other despite how you feel. On the other hand, Jay also has an unexplainable feeling whenever he's with you. he'd be calm and he'd know you'll be there for him. 

You quietly walked out his room and went to your room to shower. When you finished, you went back to Jay's room to find Jay still sleeping. You smiled and walked downstairs and prepare breakfast. When you're done, you went back [again] to his room.

"Wake up" you gently shook his body. 

he groaned and turn his back, still in dreamland. You sighed.

after 15 minutes, you grew tired. You were gonna pull his legs when he grabs your arm and pulled you into his hug.

"yAH!" you stuttered.

Jay smiled in his sleep and you blush at the sight. He hugs you tightly and the warmth comforts you. you were enjoying the hug until he said 2 words in his sleep.

"G.na, saranghae" he mumbled but loud enough for you to hear.

you snapped out of your comfort and stand up. You wiped off the tears that has already fell down before you pulled his leg.

"WAKE UPP!!!" you shouted, with your cheerful voice.

Yes, you were devastated, you want to cry and scream. But you can't, you won't. You don't want to let the sadness ruin your weekend. So you pretend nothing happened and be happy like you always has.

Jay eyes opened and frowned at you who's smiling brightly at him, not noticing the pain that was hidden.

"Breakfast now!" you said and drag him to the bathroom to wash up.

***

Both of you decided to have a movie marathon. You were in your 4th movie when the house door opened, revealing 3 married couples and a guy. a handsome guy to be exact. You and Jay hurriedly greets them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, mr.park, mrs.park" you greet and bowed at the other couple before you hug your parent.

"Honey, this is mr. and mrs. Kim. and this is their son, jonghyun... He'll be living with you guys since mr.kim and mrs.kim have business overseas with us for a long time" your mom said.

You flashed out your sweet smile and held out your hand.

"I'm ___!" you brightly greet him.

He gaped at your beauty as he shook your hand. He knew right here and then, he just fell in love with you. He also smiled at you before he greets Jay.

"I'm Jay" he smiled cheekily.

"Jonghyun" Jonghyun replied with a smile.

"Why don't you show him his bedroom,___? I need to talk to Jay for a while" Mr.Park said.

You nod and motioned Jonghyun to follow you.

"I take it you're younger than me?" jonghyun said and you nod.

"call me oppa then!" he continued with big smile and you giggled.

"sure thing, oppa.. This, is your room!!! um, my room will be at the end of the hall,that one *pointing at a door* and the next room *pointing at the next room* is Jay oppa's bedroom! why don't you pack out first and take some rest" you said.

"Your room are next to each other?" Jonghyun looked at you, confused.

"yeah, i know, we're supposed to share a room, but we're still young so we decided to sleep in different room" you said nonchalantly.

"share a room?!" he was shocked.

"Yeah, we're engaged, don't you know? anyway, i better go downstair now, gonna asked my mom about my sister..see ya!" you shrug and left jonghyun in his room, broken hearted just minutes after he fell in love for you.

But jonghyun isn't jonghyun if he gives up. He was determined, to have your heart. And the fact you're engaged to Jay won't make him back down. He smiled at the sight of your back leaving the room.

***

2011/06/24 friday

By Seoulchae

 

it's 1 a.m right now ><

i can' t really sleep so i might as well update a chap..

well, i'll update again in the afternoon maybe..

i have lots of free time since i'm in my holiday!

enjoy!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!

thanks!

-seoulchae-