burned dinner

Take a deeper look at me, cinder-Jay

 

 

At home, you and jonghyun decided to cook together. He cuts the vegetables while you do the cooking.

"i can't believe you told me to cut this ugly green thing" he whined, pointing at the half cut vegetables.

You giggled.

"Cmon oppa. after what you just did 5 minutes ago with the egg, i can't trust you with the kitchen AND the food.. we both need to eat DECENT food to live" you said as he looked at you in exaggerated expression.

"it hurts" he faked a cry.

"Food poisoning hurts more oppa... Anywaaaay, i thought you said you have some friends you want to see?" you said.

"oh, you mean Key? Yeah, he said he's at home. why?" he asked.

"Key oppa? ahhh.. your gay-mate?" you joked.

Your smile changed into a worried smile as you saw Jonghyun put down the knife and walked closer to you. You take a step back.

"oppa... ehehehe" you let out a chuckle.

"What did you say?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Um... Gay mate?" you smile.

"Yah, ____...  you're gonna get it now" he starts chasing you.

You shrieked and run away from the kitchen to the living room. Both of you keep running for 15 minutes before lying down on the couch, your head resting on his, his muscular arm wrapped around your body. Both panting and tired.

"You are crazy" you said.

"Oh really? And if i'm crazy, what are you? freak?" he sarcastically said.

"No, i'm a princess" you said and jonghyun laughed.

"what the hell,___... okay fine... if you're a princess, i want to be the prince then." he said.

"You can't. You're the crazy guy who lives in the middle of the forest and talks to trees" you said, poking his chest.

"Oh? Okay, then you're the freak who likes to sing in the forest alone, and talk to flowers." he said.

"NO! You--" you stopped your sentence when you smell something burned.

"oppa, what is that smell?" you asked.

"Smell? oh, maybe some food burned..... OUR FOOD!!!!!" jonghyun and you shouted together and ran to the kitchen to find the food already burned.

You sighed, looking at the blackened food. It's inedible.

"Let's order jajangmyun?" jonghyun grinned.

"It's your fauuuullltt!!!!" you whined and jumped on his back to strangle him but when your bodies came in contact, you can feel the electricity crawling up your body and you can feel your heart beating faster and your face reddened.

Jonghyun too, was shocked. His heart beats irregularly and he's blushing just like you.

"I'm hot huh?" he joked and melt the awkward atmosphere.

You hit his head and pointed at the telephone.

"Carry me there, weirdo! Let's eat jajangmyun" you said.

"I'm not a horse" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"You are now, since you unintentionally burned our dinner" you smiled.

Jonghyun smiled, clearly enjoying how your hands wrapped around his neck and how your warmth really comforts him, despite the increasing heartbeat.

and you too, just like jonghyun, enjoyed how your body fitted perfectly with his.

'i like this feeling' you thought with a small smile planted on your lips.

***

2011/06/26 sunday

By Seoulchae